Background Image

Space Marines should pay for their power armor

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by ambersand91, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Having fun is illegal in this imperium. Which is why we are always grumpy about what we could have and cannot see what we already got.
    Paeyvn, Whitefox550 and ambersand91 like this.
  2. I love how the exact same post in the Eldar forum got antagonistic real quick, and received a swift Asheru-hammer. At least LSM can take a joke.
    TacoTuesdayOrBust22 likes this.
  3. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Well... Some of us at least.
    Paeyvn and Whitefox550 like this.
  4. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

The Codex Astartes approves of a sense of humour.
    Paeyvn and 0strum like this.
  5. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

Eldar can't tell if someone is trolling anymore by content. The serious comments match the jokes. They could probably do with relaxing a bit. They are overly salty.

I note the thread-lock is for trolling and not for calling eldar OP, so that's nice.

On a more serious note, I'm really interested in seeing if there's an intended teamplay asset for the stormshield that is meant to be a non-costed attribute. I really want to get around to comparing the stormshield and car door, as well as looking at the armour/health/toughness differences. I'd like for the GA to be competitive, and I can't say whether it is or not.
    Paeyvn likes this.
  6. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Much as the sarcasm is dripping from this, which pleases me greatly, this is clearly an effort to get a rise of out a particular forum user, which is not okay, so...

Eldar are OP...
    Eldar are OP...
    Eldar are OP!

@Asheru If you could do the honours?
    Paeyvn likes this.
  7. As an Eldar I completely agree... As a Moderator... Sorry but this isn't going to happen. Locking this so it don't get out of hand.
    Defiance, Paeyvn and Brujah like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.