Background Image

Space Marines And Their Alts

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Fenris, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Fenris Fenris Cipher

While I have no idea what the alt system will be like in this game(because no official statement has been made), I was wondering how everyone here felt about different chapter alts, or different races.

I for one like the Space Wolves above all else, but in other games I have been known to be an altaholic, so if I made alts, I'm fairly certain they'd all be Space Marines, but you never know if the fun of seeing lore come alive on your screen would make you want to try the other races.
  2. Brostin Brostin Preacher

Well with the different load outs and the fact they make it sound like you can change most things on the fly, would think you might only need one slot per Chapter. The only difficult part of that might be if you guild is locked into only playing as one chapter. Hard to spread yourself beyond that 1 guild if you want to build the best load out for that toon. Will be interesting so see what develops over the coming months. Also would be interesting to see how the different chapters are placed upon that map. Will it be like many of the novels where the chapters usually are found protecting their assigned system or systems or will all the Space Marines share and defend one large area throughout the game.
  3. Thresh Phelan_Stonewolf Well-Known Member

I'm making one of everything for multiple purposes. May or may not make more then one Space Marine as I generally don't find other Chapters I like as much as the Space Wolves to want a second one.
  4. Serial Altaholic here... so yeah... ugh... Im trying to force myself to only play 1 character and play it to death. Will see how that goes.
  5. Yeah I tend to be a bit of an Altaholic myself.
    I fully intend to create a character on each faction (if at all possible) just so I can experience all the game has to offer from the different perspectives that are offered.
  6. In the SM TPS I had a Space Wolf in the PH colour scheme.
    Actually most of my SM in that game were in PH colour schemes (a Luna Wolf, Alpha Legion, you get the idea).

So I would like to be able to turn any SM I use into something either more Pre-Heresy, or more individual.
  7. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

I am making one for all the races thought i dont know which sub faction to pick