Background Image

Space Marine Quotes

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by DecisiveRaindrop, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Sovano1 Sovano1 Well-Known Member

"All is dust..."

" If I am guilty of anything,it is the pursuit of knowledge"
    Chaplain Valerius likes this.
  2. Sentinel of Terra Forum Beta Tester

"My guns are the faculties of my mind. My bullets are the thoughts of my revenge. My sword is my honour. My armour is the certainty that I will prevail." -Rogal Dorn
    TheEnforcer and Corphy like this.
  3. WraithyMcWraitherton Testy Well-Known Member

I know. But i rarely hear about it.
  4. Kuniku Kuniku Subordinate

While it has probably already been quoted, one of my favourites will always be:

"Walk softly, and carry a big gun"
    Iyan, TheEnforcer and Corphy like this.
  5. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

"Our road to victory will be a path of BLOOD and CORPSES!"

Sometimes I thought the DoW 1 Chaplain was secretly Khornate.
    Corphy likes this.
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Yeah really sounded like it sometimes.
  7. ME_2K11 New Member

• "They are not my hands. This fact is forgotten by my brothers - inexplicably, it has always seemed to me. The hands are strong, to be sure, and have created great things for us all, but they are not mine. And that counts for something. They forget that the silver on my arms comes from a beast that I vanquished. It is the mark of a great evil that I ended, and yet it persists within me... I would struggle to remove it now... I will not remove the silver from my flesh because I have learned to depend on it. The fault is with my mind. I rely on the augmentation given to me by my metal gauntlets, so much so that the flesh beneath them is now little more than a distant memory... A day will come when I will strip it from me, lest I lose the power to master myself forever. Already my Legion's warriors replace their shield hands with metal in my honour, and so they too are learning to doubt the natural strength of their bodies. They must be weaned off this practice before it becomes a mania for them. Hatred of what is natural, of what is human, is the first and greatest of the corruptions. So I record it here: when the time comes, I will strip my hands of their unnatural silver. I will instruct my Legion to recant their distrust of the flesh. I will turn then away from the gifts of the machine and bid them relearn the mysteries of flesh, bone and blood. When my father's Crusade is over, this shall be my sacred task. When the fighting is done, I shall cure my Legion and myself. For if fighting is all there is, if we may never pause to reflect on what such devotion to strength is doing to us, then our compulsion will only grow. Already I see the madness that path leads to, and so I shall excise the silver from my hands. In doing so I shall weaken myself and my sons, but nonetheless it must be done. The hands are strong, and have created great things, but they are not mine.
    • "Brothers! War calls you. Will you answer?"
    • "Come all you Xeno scum and fallen heretics! Come face the one true might of the universe and wither under the Golden Throne's gaze!"
    • "We commend our souls to the Emperor. Let the story of our sacrifice burn across history like a shooting star. For death and for glory - for the Ultramarines!"
    • I believe in three tenets of battle - firepower, firepower, and more firepower. Should the Omnissiah have wished otherwise, he would not have provided me with such a mighty tool as the Razorback. I long for the day in which my entire Chapter can ride to war in transports such as these, vehicles whose rage can be given voice through their sanctified armament.
    And the best Space Marine quote ever
    "I am William Wallace!. And I see a whole army of my countrymen,
    here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And
    free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?"

No! We will run - and live!"

"Yes!, Fight and you may die. Run and you
    will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now,
    would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for
    one chance!, just one chance!, to come back here as young men and tell
    our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take
    our freedom!"

TheEnforcer, Atlas_Fortis and Corphy like this.
  8. MrRcNw MrRcNw Subordinate

Right big wall of quotes from 6th ed codex
    We are the Space Marines. The champions of Humanity. The Emporers chosen warriors. For every one of us that falls in battle one hundred enemies will fall.
    Remember the names of the fallen, recall their deeds and know that their sacrifice honours the chapter. No son of Guilliman could wish for a more glorious death.-Ortan Cassius
    The Emporer's will guides us, the Primarchs blood strengthens us, the Founder's example guides us. No foe can stand before us and prevail.-Alavaan, Chapter Master of the Sons of Orar
    Form ranks, draw blades and stand fast my brothers-we shall show these traitorous degenerates the meaning of vengeance this day.-Sergeant Pythas, Iron Snakes 6th company
    Thereis no greater glory than being first warrior to spill the foes blood.-Sergeant Vayren, Storm Lords 3rd Company
    We have been wounded sorely. Yet we stand with fire in our hearts. Let them think us beaten. We shall teach them other wise.- Pedro Kantor
    Into the fires of battle! Unto the anvil of war.-Salamanders battle cry
    With steel we are stronger. But without soul we are nothing.-Iron Father Kardan Stronos
    And my personal favorite.
    I can pulp your flesh and snap your bones in less than a second, and without so much as lifting a finger. What is the power of technology to that?-Vel'cona Chief Librarian of the Salamanders
    TheEnforcer and Uriel1339 like this.
  9. XRuinX XRuinX Preacher

"Wait im serving a false god? i dont want to do that, i guess ill switch to the much better, totally stronger, more powerful and with waaaay better looking astartes side, Chaos. "
    -Some Space Marine
  10. This is one of the many reasons I like black templars.

MAY THE EMPEROR WATCH OVER US ALL!!!

TILL the last...KILL them all.

BY THE EMPEROR IT SHALL BE SO!

PRAY! KILL! BURN!

THE FLESH IS WEAK!

ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljfD9Q0Q_Ww