Background Image

Space Marine Campaign Broken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jimmy_Neutron, May 18, 2017.

1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Gravewalker likes this.
  2. Ok then I'll regale you with my personal experience with that infernal thing. The weapon has changed I'll give you that, however not for the better. One shot kill without a chance to revive, plasma shot moves faster than LSM and CSM Plasma Cannons(which I'm actually fine with, I don't mind weapons between factions having different pros and cons). The only real problem I have with it is the one shot kill, our Plasma Cannon sometimes fails to down even with a direct hit.

And before you start yelling in my ear about how the Las Cannon is a one shot kill, I will remind you that you can clearly see someone aiming the thing at you, so it is very easy to dodge and the weapon is a buggy piece of shit more often than not. I've seen the laser go through an enemy without it doing anything more times than I want to remember.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

The plasma canon one shots an eldar so an eldar launcher one shots a SM .. pretty legit to me

Edit : and btw one shots only with the AV shot because starswarm atm is garbage
  4. Does the Plasma Cannon instantly kill Eldar without a chance for revival? If so then that needs to be changed as well, because balance.
  5. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

The starshot is rather inaccurate at range, you can easily miss your target if you're using it to "snipe". Its ability to one-shot the enemy is fine, at most it could do with a warning laser to alert the target of the danger.
    HappyPillz likes this.
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Don't know actually , i dont get killes often by PC

Edit: Direct hit one shot with no downed state eldar due to low ehp ( at least avenger warlock and swooping pigeons)
  7. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Your maths looks sound to me.
  8. Yes. If EHP is less than incoming PC damage.
  9. Glitz Boaz First Blood!

I laughed so hard at this post.