Background Image

Space Marine Campaign Broken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jimmy_Neutron, May 18, 2017.

1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

No way that they let LSM lose and note have their shoulder they will give them even if they lose or just straight up give them the remaining wins
  2. Forever Dancing First Blood!

They should give them the emp shoulder as a reward. Anyway I think allowing Pve wins to count towards campaign score would have been a good idea. At least you will be shooting something and the nids where meant to balance the over populated factions.
  3. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

TBF though like Nathan said. They have had to suffer with the long waiting times as well as everything else so it's understandable they should get something.
  4. Yep I thought that the Nids where actually there for exact that situation...now they serve as a parallel unlinked game mode which in my opinion was a waste of money and developing time which would have been better placed in the main PvP part of the game, if we would have known that in the end in the launched product they don't have any impact in balancing out the player population/queue time.
    DerelictHeretic likes this.
  5. That kind of insult upon injury is just uncalled for . :(
    Dancing likes this.
  6. Valentine Iyan Firebrand

Maybe wins against tyrannids should count for campaigns? Just saying.
    Sumshine likes this.
  7. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Also by people who are familiar with 40k, to be fair. Just because you're ghey doesn't mean you're not a badass killer of folks.
  8. Shot123 Recruit

Meh, I honestly can't wait for the LSM campaign to be over and the Eldar campaign start simply so the whole 'its hard to play Eldar' thing will finally get thrown out the window once all the morons realize that High dmg and accuracy weapons + the best AV and Flight and Transport units in game do not = hard times...

The greatest thing underplayed factions have is the fact the mob isn't playing it.

Once the mob moves in and highlights what works well and is easy to use and completely overplays it... the nerf hammer soon follows... I knew it would happen to the deff kannon and I'm pretty positive it will happen to a few fan favorites of the Eldar...

Until then I'll continue to just watch and laugh as this LSM campaign continues to churn out pug groups of LSM that would lose to a fly... its just sad... honestly based on these games I don't doubt the devs data will likely lead to buffs
    Imperator5 likes this.
  9. Honestly, its refreshing to see someone say something positive in the direction of LSM. Seeing the amount of absolute bile going our way is tiring.
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

What weapon? besides double melta bomb wich i am ok to say it's OP as f*