Background Image

Space Marine Campaign Broken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jimmy_Neutron, May 18, 2017.

1. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

In case you haven't noticed, Warlock can go around healing and buffing while LSM need to be stationary for that, as well as deploy stationary debuffs. That requires more teamwork than your spells.
  2. [​IMG]

Even with that little "Help" LSM got, it's still not looking all too god i am afraid.

My Pixel-Measurements says we have 114 of 151 Pixels full,
    that would be 75,4% Done with 2 Days and roughly 8 hours left

If 7 days equal to 75% it means if it goes on like this, LSM will gain another 21% until it ends and would be 4% shy of completing their Campaign.

The big guilds can't turn it around like the Black Crusade for Chaos did in one of their campaigns, as Queue-times are brutal, and will become even more brutal over the weekend.

So, either Bhvr does a thing, or LSM will fail their 2nd Campaign in the History of EC.
    Correct me if i got something wrong

EDIT: I did not really aknowledge that those 8 hours fall well into EU primetime for gamin, so maybe there can be something done with that. I am not that good with stats, i summen thee @Forj to give your opinion on that :p
    Forj and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

They did fail the first too. So this is just the trend.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

xDD i had i good laugh thanks mate ^^
    It's really difficult to throw a 30% debuff zone that has 500 ehp and dont even need a support to use , healing nades of apothecaries are too difficult to use too , at least the vials you need to use your apoth 1 sec
    LSM dont need as much teamplay as Eldar it's obvious
  5. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

This will be the 3th fail campaign for LSM .
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

I dont think Be will let lsm lose , they will gave them the last %
  7. 2nd, or? The first one was failed, and this would be the second, or did i miss an entire campaign? o_O

Well, the Numbers say, unless something big happens and they get 4% more wins, they fail. And as said, Guild-Queues arn't possible due to a clutched matchmaker.

If Bhvr does something behind the scenes, we can't tell, but we will see in 2 Days and 8 hours roughly :)
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

I was more looking at the overall interaction and synergy between the classes. Eldar benefit the most from teamwork due to being less durable overall and having ultra specialized classes. LSM have a wide arsenal of tactical equipment that requires coordination to utilize to full effect. CSM are a bit more flexible than LSM, but bear many similarities. Orks are the most independently viable, owing largely to their durability.
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Didn't they already lowered the win required by 10% yesterday of something ? i heard about that on the forums
  10. This status i gave is about 5 minutes old. So, even if they allready did something it's not enough if it goes on like this