Background Image

Space Marine Campaign Broken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jimmy_Neutron, May 18, 2017.

1. [VI] Ivik BloodHorn Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

So logged into EC today to be greeted with a message window saying that. Space Marines experiencing long Que times and it will end Sunday and that future campaigns will not be done this way...

Nothing about admission of guilt that they messed up the campaign and that space marines will/wont get their shoulder because of the devs mistake.

But thank god that they'll fix it so the eldar campaign can be a success right?...

I hate this game.
  2. read the official response on the third sticky
  3. Funny it took them this long to realise it was badly implemented. Maybe they'll listen in future.
    ArchKnightHough and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  4. Illuminatus Dominus_Galaxia Arkhona Vanguard

BHVR, listen to us? You must be new.
    Plongo, Xeltan, omarx and 2 others like this.
  5. Chuffy Chuffster Deacon

It's best not to let the lunatics run the asylum.

Also if 2016 wasn't a lesson for all time that the majority sometimes shouldn't be listened to, I don't know what is.
    Kampfgeist and ArchKnightHough like this.
  6. mew282 mew282 Recruit

It is more so an example on why you should not fire over half the dev team I would say.
  7. Dangerisimo Dangerisimo Arkhona Vanguard

I'm just glad to see they're doing something. For all the shit we pile on them at least there's a game to complain about. Most devs this size would've either given up and jumped ship or gotten their funding pulled by the publisher.
  8. The Entombed Thraxus First Blood!

Quote for truth man, quote for truth.
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Stop complaining , all factions besides eldar will have a sub campaign during eldar campaign so you will get more rewards
  10. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

sure, will you give the LSM get their shoulders along with it ?
    Also complaining is like 99% of what goes on in this forum in case you dint notice. So lets complain against complaining to not complain !!!
    bossjesse and Sumshine like this.