Background Image

Sorcerer QoL

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Rathael, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Rathael Rathael Arkhona Vanguard

Definitely need the following QoL updates for Sorcerer in a potential future update, should development ever get that far:
    1. Assuming there isn't one already (that i can't see because of interface scaling or graphics settings), some sort of indicator to show the duration of Force.
    2. No "weapon swap" animation when swapping from one spell to another.
    3. Hotkeys to instantly cast slotted spells without needing to swap to them specifically.
    Cyborg_Dragon likes this.
  2. Also, a small Mark of Khorne icon under the health bars of teammates wearing that mark. A lot of Khornate players choose to cover their mark with cosmetics and it can really waste the Sorc's time trying to heal them.
    Rathael likes this.
  3. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

I don't cover my mark,I also sport all the khorne cosmetics and never stop yelling blood for the blood god and still there is always some sorc following me around wondering why his heals aren't working.
    Rathael likes this.
  4. Yeah I've seen that happen a lot, I often hope its a new player and then I see his rank....
    (Sorry I didn't mean for my post to sound condescending towards Khornate players, I'm just bad at articulating my thoughts into words)
    Rathael likes this.
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Sometimes I spam aoe heal on Mok when they fighting as a MoN sors just to give them that small bid of range damage reduction thing the heal has. altho i'm not sure if that actually applies to them at all tbh.

Sometimes I also link up as a MoS with tentacle heal because it can't heal them so doesn't suck warp energy for that part at least BUT it does debuff all enemies around him with the red beam.
    Red beam makes enemy's take extra damage so in theory this should also heal them more from their own LL.
    And makes them kill faster ofc.

I never link up with purple beam or spam flame heal on them tho .. that's a waste of energy.
    Rathael likes this.