Background Image

Sons Of Lorgar, Unite!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Savage, Dec 15, 2013.

?

Will you join the XVII Legion?

1. YES! FOR LORGAR! DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!

295 vote(s)
    66.9%
  2. No! My quest is my own.

58 vote(s)
    13.2%
  3. I decline. But you may count on my Warband to aid you, Brother.

88 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. He's not organizing anymore. Hasn't for months.
  2. Sharr Savage Curator

I see a lot of folks applying for recruitment. I want to thank you all for taking an interest in the guild.

But as many of the long time runners may know, I have not been active on the site or the game in a long time. Truth be told, I have lost faith in the game. It was not what was promised and has become a very poor rendition of what it could have been.

I do want to thank everybody who has been a part of the Sons of Lorgar since it's creation. You guys were what made the Guild worth while and I will always remember the good times we had in the game and in others. But I don't have the strength or the energy to continue supporting something I have no faith in.

I want too thank those who have come by to request recruitment. I'm sorry to only just now make this announcement. As I mentioned i didn't have the strength to continue on and so I felt it best to let my disappearance be the sign of how things were going.

The Sons of Lorgar had a great run. We were one of the leading spear points in every mission, campaign and skirmish and we kicked ass. I'll remember how we rallied together for our big events and how we were one of the TOP 5 Chaos Guilds called out for the Banner Contest for the Guilds and that our banner was a symbol to our efforts and determination.

Thank you all for your efforts and the memories. I will always remember both the good and the bad. Our Guild had its hiccups, but we made it through.

So to my brothers in the Word Bearers and my allies and battle brothers in the other legions I say unto you, Well Done. To our enemies in the Imperium and the Xenos I say, Well fought and G.G.

~For Lorgar and the Legion!
  3. o
    It's been a pleasure