Background Image

Some reasonable suggestions.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ComradeHavoc, May 19, 2017.

1. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

With swords I have no problem Strong attacking a Dbash. I can even clang first then switch to a strong. No such luck with any other weapon.
  2. Servers closer to Australia would be nice :(
    Eldritch likes this.
  3. Havoc ComradeHavoc Well-Known Member

Just move Australia closer to civilization.
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  4. Havoc ComradeHavoc Well-Known Member

5. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

1.) Make RTC weapons skins for normal weapons AND master crafted, do workarounds for any special abilities RTC weapons have
    2.) Allow Veteran LSM to have the Crux Terminatus on their kneepad because they technically are part of the 1st company and may have Terminator honors without actually being in a Terminator suit.
    3.) After fixing up the ranged-melee balance (like bringing up weapons after a Dbash), make the "switching" animation to Bolt Pistol and Knife persist through rolls.
    4.) Give some flair to the Painboy other than Poison DoT, which is annoying for the user, and the one being hit by the DoT
    5.) Fix the current bug/glitch that when you try to climb certain objects, you end up doing the climbing animation mid-air in the wrong place, then just fall to the ground again.
    6.) Voip channels for prox, squad, and whole match (or leader).
    7.) BOLT PISTOLS FOR DEVASTATORS
    8.) Fix tanks being able to get into the garrison arena, and add other arenas if possible

I don't necessarily agree with everything in the OP, but lots of good ideas were indeed in the post
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.