Background Image

Some reasonable suggestions.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ComradeHavoc, May 19, 2017.

1. Havoc ComradeHavoc Well-Known Member

It's bad enough dodges can soak up an entire squad of fire power for a few seconds, it's also worse than if you're corver trapped by a melee user you can negate his attacks by rolling in place. It feels bad, it looks bad, it is bad.
  2. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Iframes should exist. But I think they should be equalised first.

Sync everyone's Iframes up to Eldar standards, see how we go there. (Eldar Iframes are shorter).
  3. Hal9000 Halcyon Well-Known Member

This is more of a wish list then a suggestion list.
    Suggestions imply that they have the budget and the billing hours to fit them into the planned schedule.

Since they have barely touched their own 2 month roadmap list (which wasn't even that big), this is just a list of stuff, that while great, probably won't see the light of day any time soon.

Sorry to be the downer.

edit:
    just a small fyi...the servo skull health issue is something they addressed weeks and weeks ago as being a problem, and it still hasn't been fixed yet.
    It's not that they don't want to fix it...I really think they don't have the manpower to maintain this game and develop for it at the same time while producing anything in a reasonable time frame.
    Ultragoy likes this.
  4. Noah Ward NoahWard Game Designer

Depends who you get. Our lead programmer is nice and generous. I'm mean.
    Xengard, Sumshine and Thana like this.
  5. Havoc ComradeHavoc Well-Known Member

More like downs.
  6. Havoc ComradeHavoc Well-Known Member

7. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Increase invulnerability window in maul/axe strong attacks, to stop Dbash stunning halfway through strong attacks.
  8. Havoc ComradeHavoc Well-Known Member

The issue with that is desync and latency.
  9. Havoc ComradeHavoc Well-Known Member

10. Havoc ComradeHavoc Well-Known Member