Background Image

Some Pre-alpha Gameplay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jolpo, Nov 15, 2013.

1. LordFunk Member

Yo, Behavior. This game looks like it's going to be sick. I'll let y'all in on a little secret: I made a cute platformer game using C# with XNA. I totally know how to make the vidya guys. Whose chaos god do I have to worship to get a beta testing gig around here?
    BaneOfMars likes this.
  2. Romulous xDAx Romulous_xDAx Well-Known Member

So this is basically Warhammer: Space Marine in an MMO version.

Good, I'll be right in my element.
  3. DroppMan Active Member

Wow, to think i almost went to bed without checking the forums!!
    Ardenstrom and Seigar like this.
  4. counselwolf Subordinate

I'm DEFINITELY liking the look of the game so far, guys! The textures, shading, architecture et al look stunning!

On a constructive note, IMO, the UI could have a bit more of a "gothic" aesthetic to it. In fluff, the HUD of a Space Marine's helmet is usually described as being runic in nature. Obviously interpret "runic" however you'd like.

Overall I am highly, highly impressed.
  5. HABARI HABARI Subordinate

thank you for being so open with us.

the game looks good so far...great job to all of you !
  6. FabricatorGeneral Unbihexium Forum Beta Tester

Looks like an off-brand copy of Space Marine.
    Which honestly isn't an insult and is actually impressive considering how early in development the game is. I approve.
    I just wish we could see it in action a bit more. A minute just isn't enough. Here's to hoping that we get more detailed stuff in the near future. Also greenskins and pointy ears please.
    Ardenstrom and DjemoSRB like this.
  7. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

+for greenskins and smelldar in the next video.
    I dont care to play either but am very interested as to how they will feel onscreen.
    Especially the smelldar.
  8. Tradias Member

Any doubts I ever had were laid to rest. I friggen LOVE it!
  9. Space Marine 2 in a massive world. Thank you Emperor and the Omnissiah
  10. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

Indeed, today is a VERY good day.

Love the attitude of Behaviour showing players gameplay like this so early on, It's almost entirely confirmed that i will be spending a metric shit-ton of money on this game, might even buy two copies just to thank them for finally making a warhammer 40k game that i will play probably pour all of my spare time into.