Background Image

Some Pre-alpha Gameplay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jolpo, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Tyryt Tyryt Prefectus

Amazing. See, now I'm wishing I had continued with my technical graphics degree, instead of going into the military as a wargamer, so I could get involved in this.
    But yeah, we're behind you.
    Ardenstrom and Ghislain Barbe like this.
  2. Locutus Locutus Arkhona Vanguard

Already looks like awesome fun! And there's still two years of development left!

At 3:30 of the video, we see a Chaos Marine foolishly attempting to strike down the godlike Steven Lumpkin in single combat. Look how he fails miserably. The great Lumpkin flawlessly dodges every one of the Marine's futile attacks, obviously playing with his prey.
    The Chaos Marine had no chance. No doubt a mere second after the clip was cut he died a brutal death at the hands of our great Lead Level Designer!

Praise The Lumpkin!
  3. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Oh armor bar, i like it, hope you try plasma/energy weapons applying armour debuffs or doing extra damage to the armor itself, looking forward to get more info about everything!
  4. Fluxion Member

Very Space Marine'sih...

Which I happened to LOVE. I think I'll go play some pvp right now... it's been a while.

I wish they'd develop another DoW too (there's plenty of room for both being different genres). I loved DoW series too.
    Seigar likes this.
  5. Ixbay Ixbay Ordinate

6. Tusk Tusk Subordinate

Thanks to the crew for that bit of game play !

Thx a lot again and dont worry, may not be final version but already huge for us !

Good job ! Keep do it good !
  7. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

Awesome stuff, I love the execution; looking forward to more gameplay!

[​IMG]
  8. Warsmith Matt Warsmith_Matt Well-Known Member

You can see the Eldar concept picture they're going to use at 2:00 on bob's other screen. You can only see a Dark Reaper though "SPOILER ITS BLACK"
    Ardenstrom and krage like this.
  9. Krage Krage Prefectus

Man I am glad this game is going to take 2 years to come out...

Gives me plenty of time to make up plenty of excuses to evade my social life when this game comes out and I barricade myself in my home office playing this game lol.

Great looking work so far, really impressive team to be able to pump out something so sweet in such a short time. Can't wait to see it become more and more polished with the features list getting nailed down.
  10. Hello Stephanie, Senior Producer, how're you?

She looks a lot like a GF I had in Australia, it took me a few seconds to realize she isn't her, haha. My type of woman though.

BeHaviour team, the pre-alpha footage is looking great, reminded me of epic battles I had on SM. Can't wait to get my hands on it, Keep the good stuff coming, can't wait to see/learn more.