Background Image

Soldiers of Fortune (Halo Mercenary RP)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by BadDo9, Dec 12, 2017.

1. @TuskatheDaemonKilla
    "Me?! Lying?!" Dipdip exclaimed angrily toward the irritating Kig-Yar, "Maybe your tiny pea brain forgot, but I didn't! You hit my methane pack just trying to get into the transport!" The Unggoy was tempted to just blast the Kig-Yar in the face with his plasma pistol, it wouldn't be the first time he did so to others of his ilk, but this time around he didn't have a demon to blame it on. So he decided on not doing that, if only to avoid the awkwardness of trying to move the body. "I was not hiding-stupid-it's called being stealthily undetected. Can't expect feather face Jackles to get that idea through their thick skulls though."
    TuskatheDaemonKilla likes this.
  2. Akerath Vlayden Well-Known Member

Admittedly, Doranus didn't even bother to look down at the Unggoy - his miserable, grumpy stare was directly at the 'Warsmith', uncaring for what happened around him as he kept the two PoW's close at hand. He wasn't going to go doing much else except wait, now.

Ancestors. Why did Fek have to bring us into this stupidity?
  3. < @Wata >

Marik smirked a little at Cscabel, but held out an arm to stop her from leaving. "I think you might like to hear what I have to say. It involves a greater payday." he whispered to her, giving a quick wink before he turned to look at the rest of the team.

< + @GobMaw_HellSmasha @TuskatheDaemonKilla @Maleth @Vlayden >

With that the leader of the Warsmiths looked at the team that had just arrived and grinned a little. "I see. No matter what, the job got done?" he nodded, waiting for them to calm down. "The money's ready to be paid. But I have a lead for a greater payday that I thought you might like to know.." he eyed the prisoners, and then continued. "If you can figure out where the pirates are based, we can raid 'em. You'd get the greatest cut of whatever money we make selling off their gear, plus the bounty on their heads." he looked to the prisoners again, who both gulped - since they were both awake now.
  4. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

Being held at first was annoying, then the prospect of another fight and more money came up. Cascabel's head cocked to the side a little and she smiled thinly. She slowly turned around, the butterfly knife clicked and clacked in her hand as she played with it eventually holding it properly.
    "I get to pick anything from the gear that I want and it's a deal." She whispered back to Marik and made her way toward the prisoners.

She gripped one by the collar and hauled him up.
    "Hello. I got a little hobby with these knives here. What do you say we combine your interrogation and my knife throwing practice into one fun event, hmm? I bet the aliens here have a few ideas to probe you with too."
    She tapped the blade on his cheek and pecked it after.
    "Don't talk right away." She whispered into the pirate's ear and took some distance, she grabbed another knife from a holster on her arm. A smile developed on her lips, as she flipped it in the air and caught it.
  5. "Gah, making a game out of this would take forever" Dipdip groaned,"Faster we find the Pirate base, the faster we can raid it. Faster we raid it, faster we get paid And really when it comes down to it, we only need one of them." The Unggoy chuckled under his respirato while he pulled out his plasma pistol and aimed it toward the general direction of the two pirates. "Alright, first one to talk gets to live" Dipdip stated rather bluntly. "Come on come on, you haven't got all day." He then held down the trigger to begin charging the plasma pistol as the glowing ball of plasma began to form, "hey don't let the pistol decide for you, talk fast"
    TuskatheDaemonKilla and Maleth like this.
  6. Fek made a small chirp at the things happening in front of him, he was interested in the concept of interrogation. The elites never let him do that though, they always say he would just eat the prisoner. To be fair yes he would have but they should have still stupid lizards should have let him. A brief memory of shooting at them during the great schism made his feathered main twitch. Imprinted braid patterns glistening in the light, Fek liked those patterns. He had learned about them from some humans once on a job, he liked those humans another reason why he didn’t like the elites that much. Moving back to the current situation Fek looked at the human pirates. “Pirates bad at being pirates, Fek Kig-Yar and all Kig-Yar pirates. Humans, only some pirates and they do bad. Should stop trying to copy Kig-Yar and act like nervous unggoy and tell all secrets.” It was hard to tell if the broken English was on purpose or simply how Fek and learned to speak it.
    GobMaw_HellSmasha likes this.
  7. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

With at first Nalya nodded at their leaders mention of going after the pirates, the mention of loot or a fight somewhat failed to distract her from well, what was being threatened to the Pirates just for the sake of the loot. So she said to the assembled group "Seriously? Let them at least have a chance to speak before skipping to such.... Unpleasant methods of information gathering. If I was them, I'd probably not be talking at all given how psychotic you all seem to be."

With that said, the Sangheili took a seat somewhere else, and with a snort of disgust, looked for something else to do that didn't have anything to do with the prisoners.
  8. Akerath Vlayden Well-Known Member

"You're part of a warrior people who proudly put their planets to the torch and butchered civilians. In comparison, we're-- ... Sanes?" He said with a bit of a wince, unsure on his pronounciation of the word. "Besides; having lunch wouldn't hurt, if we had a proper sear." The Jiralhanae added somewhat casually, eventually stepping back.

"...Not to mention that they have self-preservation, also unlike your people. They talk fairly well, under the right chain of events-- or, circumstances... Those words."
    GobMaw_HellSmasha likes this.