Background Image

Social Media Contests

Discussion in 'Contests' started by KatieFleming, Sep 30, 2015.

1. DEIMOS The_Roadwyrm First Blood!

Cool, so when do we receive our prize?
  2. I also won a "pack upgrade" through the facebook contest but i don't have a founders pack purchased yet. Would it be possible instead of a pack upgrade to recieve a "warrior's pack"? As far as i know the cheapest pack upgrade (warrior to sergeant) is equal in value with a single Warrior pack. My issue is that my paypal account will take 20+ days to confirm the money transfer and i don't know when i will be able to purchase a founders pack. Thanks in advance for any reply.
  3. DEIMOS The_Roadwyrm First Blood!

Im sure youll be able to do that, they are usually off weekends so I guess we will find out more tomorrow. Good luck with that :D
  4. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

Gotta have more of these!
    Davian_Thule likes this.
  5. Rikus RikJones Arkhona Vanguard

Hey everyone :)

There are 5x Boyz Bundles up for grabs (1 per person) in this group. If you're reading this then you have already signed up so the next part is SIMPLE.

3 x Questions and thats it :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EternalCrusadeMMO/

Hey guys, grotz n gals!

Another competition in the group. This time is all about epic poses and grimdark faces! come join in to win some points bundles and shiz!

Eternal Crusade Facebook
    Stylis_Veil likes this.
  6. SugarDaddy CaptainWill Subordinate

Yes.... More competition!
  7. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

That doesn't work I don't think on Steam. For that you have to press F12.
  8. I should ban you for traveling back in time :eek:
  9. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

You can't ban a time traveller, well you can but they could just go in time and undo it and also erase you from history. Also really? Print screen doesn't seem to work for me when I try it in game on Steam,
    Turel likes this.