Background Image

So you'ze wanna get Big an' Green? - Ork Tutorial Vidjas?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Katzu_HSM, Nov 25, 2017.

1. 1) Corie mentioned he wasn't sure what he could add that Leroy and others haven't covered and I suggested that he assume somebody's coming to this video knowing basically nothing.

2) He mentions ADAD, but instead (correctly) calls it 'straffing,' cuz that's what ADAD is. Calling straffing ADAD is like calling the Affordable Care Act "Obamacare." One people like, the other they don't, despite the fact that its the same bloody thing.

3) Nadeburst is a 201-level course. This was ground level-basics of how to play, optimal range, etc.
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

yes but Strafing isnt same as ADAD since in the 2nd you never go the same direction and only on sides whereas strafe can be done diagonally/in circle/whatever its technically not the same , i am aware that it was thhe basics , but the shoota optimal range isnt below 8m , if you add a scope (wich you need to talk about loadouts if you mant to make a class guide , otherwise its just the same as the 24 others guides already existing) shoota 's optimal range expends to easily 30+m if you know how to aim

anyway i am not here to fight
  3. If ya ain't 'ere ta fight get off me mudball! Dis belongs ta da ORKS!!!

(and yes I know what you meant. Just having some fun.)
    Krayt likes this.
  4. [​IMG]