Background Image

So you'ze wanna get Big an' Green? - Ork Tutorial Vidjas?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Katzu_HSM, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Yea Leroy did 'is Spikey Boy vids on how ta WAAAGH! on Orkona, but 'ow 'bout we do our own, yeah? Any uv da lads already ahead uv me on dis? Who can record, Who's our top shootas and choppas?
    Corie likes this.
  2. Might give this a shot if nobody else wants to?

Would be quite short really as there is little point in repeating information - simply link people to what is already out there(melee guides, Leroy's video, etc).
  3. Honestly covering all of the ground wouldn't be the worst idea anyway: all the info in one place.
  4. Corie likes this.
  5. I have some videos too. Recent ones are better though.

Think I pissed off @ProteusVM with the Big Shoota but I managed to avoid most of the fighting(got me in the end!); though someone looked to be using the Napalm Kannon. :OrkMoon:

ProteusVM likes this.
  6. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

timestamp 18:35 ;)

GG WP :p
    Corie likes this.
  7. So here is my attempt at a short video. Making these is not exactly the most entertaining job for me...

@Katzu_HSM

Thrakka and Katzu_HSM like this.
  8. Rokdakgut-rippa and Thrakka like this.
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Pros :
    -nice for people that never played an fps
    -general Ec guide ?
    Cons:
    - U dont talk about orks specific stuff
    -no maths or detailed explanation on the difference between weapons
    -no loadout ?
    -No nadeburst
    -No scope
    -ADAD?
    -No explanation on anything about the shoota class (it was a shoota guide no?) besides big shoota delay or rodeo recoil
    -400 DPI mouse means nothing since you can change sens ingame , if ur playing high resolution its better to play at 800 dpi to not get pixeljump
    -recommend rodeo shoota to kill eldar ...

but besides that nice job boy ! :OrkGoff:
  10. Well, thanks. I felt a bit bored when making it so had to cut out lots of stuff so there are some minor audio glitches.

I just said not to stand still and showed that a bit. Works more like standard strafing for Orks anyway.

New players may get Rodeo before Big Shoota they can use whatever anyway. Works great up close if you stick to the objective.

I find it best to shoot grenades on the floor as Orks as you are not guaranteed to set them off mid air - might just be my luck.

Not really much to say or people lose interest.
    If someone wishes to a more detailed video then please do - I quickly lose interest during the recording.
    Thrakka likes this.