Background Image

So, why did ya boyz chooze da Orkz?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by GobMaw_HellSmasha, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Timmitz Timmitz New Member

Nodz.
  2. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

My mom prefers Orks in the tabletop game because they're very, very simple to play. Just charge at the enemy and wreck some face.

If Orks in Eternal Crusade play the same way, I would totally play one, except that I prefer playing female characters and Orks are fungus with overwhelmingly masculine properties in human eyes. Also they refer to themselves with masculine words like "Boyz".
  3. Orks are going to get the short end of the stick ingame, they already cut out Free to WAAAGH. Also our fanbase is pretty small so, shit happens.

Now we at least have the biggest fan made guild so that's cool. Been planing on doing Orky animations in relation to them soon.
  4. Pouncey Pouncey Subordinate

I play Sisters of Battle in the tabletop game and my favorite race in WoW is Draenei with my favorite class being Shaman.

I'm used to the short end of the stick.
  5. Welcome to the short end of the stick

Its cold,its lonely and you're here for the rest of your life.

But like I said I've been working on animations to help boost my Guilds popularity and just for the sake of story tellin. Even Alfa Busa seemed to think it was a good idea as he helped me out quite a bit in terms of advice on software and what not. I just hope that once they are done it will somehow boost popularity for the Orks.
  6. And yet they actually have no gender

Their gender is Orkoid

The term "Boyz" is just a term they use to refer to themselves

Because they don't look like "Gurlz"
  7. Full disclosure, I am bad at shooters.

I feel that being an Ork, I won't have tryhards screaming "NOOB!!!" at me all the time, because ork players are too busy screaming "WAAAGH!!!" instead.

Plus, if we'z die, we die fightin', so that don't count as losin' either! ...and I suspect I will die a lot :)
  8. heh heh heh heh..

ITZ ALL GUD LAD! AZ LONG AZA YA LAND WUN OR TWO HITZ, SUM ODDER GIT OUDA FINSH EM OFF FER YA LATER!
  9. 'cause in a ooniverse full a serious types, pansies, and metal box blokes we be da fun and that's what I want in a game.
    I mean, take Inquisitor Eisenhorn; he's a guy who got bad facial scarring which means he can't smile, but he didn't care 'cause he didn't do it that much anyway and when he did it was normally just a smirk at some horrible ironic fate had just befallen someone. He's prototypical of the 40k setting the only exception to that is the Orks.