Background Image

So, why did ya boyz chooze da Orkz?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by GobMaw_HellSmasha, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Kilgar Kilgar Cipher

Because I can kick the smug and arrogant ars of the other 3 factions plus, orks were one of my all-time faves, especially since the Dawn of War series x)
    Besides, their tech is crazy to boot and love every piece they make xD Not to mention they look awesome! And how hilarious is that a Kommando Nob can sneak up on anything :D That and the Shokk Attakk Gun ^^ And Wierdboys... ah dammit the whole bunch xD They are crazy and I love it :D

I think this vid sums it up perfectly :D
    Axwi, KillboFraggins and DaKaptin like this.
  2. Space Marines: blindly serving the blind Emperor
    Chaos: Like terrorists, terrorists ain't good
    Eldars: Too soft and slim
    Taus: like Eldars, have no muscles
    Necrons: Too robotic, a soul is needed
    Orks: Born to fight, fight for fun, crazed, always go nuts, a nutty guy like me cannot ask for more
    DaKaptin and Kilgar like this.
  3. Porter SpaceHulk Arkhona Vanguard

its the only thing stopping me from craving human flesh
  4. Evz22 Evz22 New Member

1. Free to WAAAGH, at least until they somehow bring in the Imperial Guard.
    2. WAAAGH!
    3. Cool vehicles
    4. Squigs
    5. They're hilarious. They're brutal, terrible, monstrous and can be downright atrocious to everything unorky but they're the comic relief of the setting.
    7. GREEN
    8. Kinda wanted to play Orks in 40k for a while, but as most know, GW is expensive, but interest in the game has died out locally, and expensive, so therefore, this'll do for now.
  5. my 40k armies are raven guard and orks; raven guard aren't in this and orks are by far my favourite
  6. Wez Mean,
    Wez Green,
    Wez are da Waaagh Masheen.

Wez da Orkz. Wez da Orkz~
  7. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

They remind me of my ADHD for some reason.

I can appreciate a race than can be talking at one moment and fight the next.
  8. Axwi Axwi Arkhona Vanguard

(Sounds about right to me. They're the most fun when you wanna just goof around and have a good time. Plus all of their dialogue cracks me up most of the time.
    "Where'z da truck? WHY'Z I WALKIN'?!"
    *Group of boyz captures a point* "We got it boss! We got it!... Wha you want wit it?"
    And so forth.)
  9. Mannon Mannon Subordinate

Coz Orks nevva lose! If we kill em we win, if we's killed we died fightin' so it doesn't count, an' if we runz away then we gets to come back for anuvva go, see?
  10. (Insert ork language here)

Every other race, with perhaps a minor exception to Eldar, and Tyranids (But they are going to be NPC so that's irrelevent) focuses on ranged attacks. The fact is with orcs, nearly every unit has the capability to just drop their gun, raise their knife/dagger/powerclaw/big smashy thing and crush someones head/rip their head off/chop their body in half/create a new ribcage for them, while still having a vibrant personality. Plus, they are extremely resourceful and make use out of anything nearby.

"If ya find me onz da field, It'll be da last thing yuve ever 'reathed! If my name ain't Skargrim Sharkteef... and i need some new teef!"

Orks face never trade. Everyone knows face is the place.