Background Image

So, Which Craftworld?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Nikolay, Oct 17, 2013.

?

So, which craftworld?

1. Ulthwe

42.7%
  2. Iyanden

19.1%
  3. Biel-tan

25.0%
  4. Alaitoc

13.2%
  1. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

Now you're kidding, right?

A lot of the books focus on the Astartes. The vast majority of them focus on the Imperium, however, a few of them do not. I mean, we've been talking about the Eldar literature for a while now. I cannot recommend the Astartes books effectively as I'm not familiar with them and a lot of them are hit-or-miss. Nonetheless, I can help you with regards to Imperial Guard, Eldar and Inquisitorial works.
  2. Beast Beast Menial

Excuse me while I read and appear as dead to the world for a few months.
    I'm about to investigate that thread and site :D.
    Chaos Lord Aadil likes this.
  3. Khaldam Active Member

I know that this question is a little offtopic, but How did you become a forum beta tester here?

If you really dont know that much you should deffinitly read some, Eldars are more interesting in many ways from the Imperium of Man ;)
  4. Armaros the Subjugator Armaros Forum Beta Tester

Forum beta testing started sometime in October, and ended by November, once the majority of bugs were fixed.
    I simply followed the instructions that Anashel tweeted several times.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. Ganelon Ganelon Well-Known Member

http://www.blacklibrary.com/
    Dark Knight and Chaos Lord Aadil like this.
  6. Beast Beast Menial

7. DreadForce83 DreadForce83 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas!!!

[​IMG]

:D
    Chaos Lord Aadil, Khaldam and Beast like this.
  8. does any1 know witch craftworld this guy hails from sorry I don't know the lore but he looks badass! and id very much like to know and for the devs to implement them in the future.

skeleton eldar.png
  9. Nem Nem Subordinate

That is Maugan Ra, "the Harvester of Souls". He is a phoenix lord originally from the craftworld Altansar. He was the only survivor when Altansar went missing and went into the warp storm to save it. He founded the Dark Reaper aspect. He also decimated an entire Tyranid swarm single-handedly.

[​IMG]

10. thanks man he looks so badass I might just play these guys when I play elder.
    Nemuril likes this.