Background Image

So, Which Craftworld?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Nikolay, Oct 17, 2013.

?

So, which craftworld?

1. Ulthwe

42.7%
  2. Iyanden

19.1%
  3. Biel-tan

25.0%
  4. Alaitoc

13.2%
  1. Bran Redmaw Member

Iyanden for me, I just love their back story and hopefully when I get killed I can come back as a Wraithguard :p
  2. Mr. Trigger New Member

Iybraesil, Zar-tan, Yme-loc, Mymeara, Altansar or Saim-Hann.
  3. Dagda Abhean Curator

Where is it that jet bikes will not be in? From what I have heard bikes will be a vehicle that will be gainable. If there has been a change please let me know. Sometimes it is hard to keep up with the development still going on.
  4. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

5. Dagda Abhean Curator

Yea thats one of the things I was basing my thoughts on with jet bikes and there was also a conversation about including things like bike races in game awhile ago.
  6. Nem Nem Subordinate

Realistic hope? Alaitoc. It's the last of the big five so it's kind of a no-brainer. Alaitoc not being included would feel sort of wrong to me.

Wildest dreams hope? Kaelor. They're not a very typical craftworld so I've been interested in them since reading Eldar Prophecy. They have some...issues they're dealing with so if they're too tied up to join I'd understand. :D Altansar or Mymeara would be great as well with their backgrounds and great color schemes.
    FreedomFighter08 likes this.
  7. I'm pretty conflicted between Ulthwe Biel-Tan because I love both we'll see what happens when the game comes
  8. r3dman Member

Alaitoc or Ulthwe. I still haven't decided.
  9. Beast Beast Menial

I would probably want to play as a psyker, which lends toward Ulthwé.
    However, striking scorpions and pathfinders are also cool, so Alaitoc is an option as well.
    For me, it depends on how each craftworld affects those class options, rather than loyalty to a specific craftworld.
  10. GA BadEdge Subordinate

Saim-Hann if Alaitoc is not there. Ofcourse i didn`t vote =)