Background Image

So, Which Class?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Mngwa, Dec 5, 2013.

?

Which class would you choose?

1. Dire Avenger

25.1%
  2. Dark Reaper

24.6%
  3. Warlock

50.3%
  1. Bishop520 Active Member

Yeah, I thought so too. In Dark Heresy, one of the enemies you can throw at the party as a GM is a Dire Avenger and the art for that is of a female Eldar.

Also:
    So does this mean heavy weapons are also accessible for them?
  2. Google Google Well-Known Member

Doubtful. They should feel good in melee and at range, but nothing on the level of Dark Reapers or Striking Scorpions. They don't have the sharpest blades or the heaviest guns, but they get the job done with a moderate arsenal.
    Bishop520 likes this.
  3. Bishop520 Active Member

Right. Sounds like a not too bad of a choice then.
  4. Khaldam Active Member

Warlock - for he's psyker power, and melee combat skills
    Dark Reapear - For he's looks as an eldar and heavy fire power ;]

It's hard to choose but i think that the warlock would be more interesting choice.
  5. Naurgalen Naurgalen Active Member

I want to add that while warlock will be my main Ill play ALL the eldar classes. They are just all awesome.
  6. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Hint for wich will be our melee class at launch?

Btw he does not mention dual death spinners :(
  7. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

Good catch, but that's also fairly confusing....sooooo, Banshees and Scorpions? I'm ok with this, but I doubt that's actually what's happening. Also yea, what is our jump unit going to be? They've not given us any hints on either Hawks or Spiders yet so it's really up in the air still.
  8. Burningsirius New Member

Who has the Fire Dragon comic about how great it is being a Fire Dragon compared to the other aspect warriors?
  9. Hmmm.... I'm kind of on the fence on this one. I like to get my hands dirty and pick people off at range as well.
  10. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Lol i totally missed the chainsabre part, didn't even remember it existed to be honest, i guess he mentioned both so he doesn't reveal anything :D between hawks or spiders they mentioned eldar jump packs in a interview and the spider have teleporters so i will go with hawks.

Just looked the codex and you can dual wield chainsabres, dual chainsword with twin-linked shuriken pistols is pretty damn cool.