Background Image

So whats next?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PrplHze, Oct 28, 2017.

1. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

First time since the game came out, 3 times this month its had 0 players on in a world wide game. Bet that really makes us look good to publishers.
  2. The time is finally upon us........Hack the Steam player count charts to show 10,000+ players online 24/7!
  3. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

that sad dude so sad

>Erase anti cheat
    >fix servers or maintenance
    >stabilize the game
  4. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

yeah it create a false postive and kick u before game starts

error

connection to server error (false positive)
    EAC kick authentication
    loading stop at 50%

50 freaking mbps and still cAnnot play dumb game
    paid total 25 players and one enter the game without errror lucky shit. I even buy all dlc as gift to help the game survive

ask the dev for log data and u see i'm right (or go to steam forum)
  5. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

Yeah its not anti-cheat, its used by a lot of games, not just EC.

Whats been killing this game, is we're told one thing, and then something different happens. Or nothing at all. It ain't some new thing either, its been this road of false dreams for a long time. Just like the twitch, it was a weekly exciting thing, even if they was just blowing hot air with some charts and graphs that made it sound like everything is peachy. Now we're on a "Monthly" basis which they can't keep either. Just off the top of my head, i think theres been 1 in the 3 months since that was set.

And prolly soon this new map is going to hit the live server along with their. "Please play the game for nothing" Daily goals. And its going to be the same, can add 50 new maps. And we're still just playing point control. Got a PvE mode that's a joke, and nobody plays it. Even after they put in a contest to focus just on it.

Here another instance of what im talking about. Fortress Gates. How long have they been a problem in the game? SINCE THE START. "They" and i mean the people that run this shit heep, had to ask us why we team kill the gates. Mean they are totally out of the loop with the current in and outs, have to rely on the older player base to tell them whats up. Ill state that this had been discussed many times on the forums before this. Which goes to show that 90% of whats posted here never gets read by anyone but us...the community.

And ill end with the newest thing thats made me "Hate" and thats being kind right now. So remember that we was suppose to be working on getting the UE4 updated from 4.12 to 4.15 (or something like that) But as of recent, the info now is Workshop is going to be 4.12, which means that awesome Vid of the space marine everyone Hyped, cant happen in our version. Its now became to much work to port EC and its "special" systems over to a newer Unreal.

Basically, I feel as if I'm/We're just numbers on a sheet. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Brother-Bardiel and Forj like this.
  6. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Well, if we're going to talk anecdotal evidence, I've never had a problem caused by EAC.
    PrplHze likes this.
  7. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

What's next?

At this point, the only reason why I still lurk in these forums is to see when and under which circumstances the servers will finally be disconnected. I no longer have any hopes that further content will save the game. So the next tangible thing that I expect to see is... the end.
  8. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

Its sad really, @Forj i used to read the arkhona war reports every time. Even though it meant seeing the LSM td7 and td30 drop like a rock except for 2 days at the start of the LSM campaign. Nice to see ya still kicking though man, hope things are good for you.

@Ostrum 100% agree, i kind feel like if we was gonna get saved by some new publisher it woulda done been some big news plastered all over the place by now. Same for you man, havnt seen ya around alot, and of course whos to blame ya. But nice to see your still out there too. Hope all is well for you.

One love to the Community guys, yall are the best part of this game.
  9. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Yeah, I was sad to put it aside myself, but it was taking a lot of effort to collect and analyse manually. There was a proposal put to the devs about automating the data collection and charting but it went nowhere. I wasn't willing to pick it back up again unless something like that was possible, and now it's all so slow moving it's not very interesting.

I'm spending most of my gaming energy on Zeusing for my Arma 3 Unit.
  10. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

but some do have freaking problem, go to youtube or steam forum

i don't even know what program in my pc is blocking the shit.

i already erase all anti- virus and anti- malware. I was able to play for 2 wks and it happen again unplayable