Background Image

So What Exactly Is W40k: Ec?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clarkeh616, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Kell Kell Well-Known Member

you should really read something about that game...
    Joram said what is already given info.

Djemo is right because this kind of info already exists in general forum and this in many ways....
    Djemo-SRB likes this.
  2. Well Kell at least its now here, Clearly on display where other founders can see it instead of part of a bigger forum post.
  3. Kell Kell Well-Known Member

well i think founders, people who spent money on it already, should at least know basic info about a game they pre-ordered. my 2 cents.

But let settle it here.
  4. Blood God Kaos Active Member

i would much prefer if the hero cooldown was along the lines of 90-120 minutes, 24 hours is harsh, although staggered ones for different levels of powerfull heros would be cool too. regular class, no long cooldown, minimal resource cost. walker 30 min cd? heavy tank (not a baneblade or land raider) 30+, terminator 90+, baneblade/landraider 3 hour? you know so you can use your toys a few times, but not spam them en masse.
  5. But yoo'z not playin' dem game for yoozelf, 'umie!

Zo we iz takin' our Meganobz for sum stroll ewry 'our?
    Yoo'z goin' to see sum Meganobz like all the time, 'cause da Boyz are many.
  6. Steelhide Steelhide Well-Known Member

My first thought: Wow.

Joram gave you a correct answer what can you expect from the game, and you need no dev confirm for that, just actually read around a bit... what you should have done before you actually buy a founders pack. :p

+1 for Djemo. This belongs to the general discussions.
  7. Fenris Fenris Cipher

You forgot to throw some Gears of War in there. :)
  8. Ok i think i need to expand on my first post, I had an idea of what the game would be like either it would be like GA or PS2 (hence why i put money down on founders already) but i wanted a developers feedback on whether what i was thinking it was going to be is in fact what thier aiming for.
  9. Wobbley Wobbley Curator

I agree with this thread, I saw 40K and PvP combat in the same sentence and threw my money at it! Now I can just hope it's good and learn about the game!
  10. moving this to general discussion

the devs will use the founders section very often so we need to safe the overview here