Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. "That's because I can't seem to have more than a few minutes to myself until another self righteous loyalist comes on up stirring trouble. Now, get outta here before I call your parents. Damn kids."
  2. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

Watching two inferior races arguing is so entertaining. But mon'keigh shouldn't agrovate chaos...
    DaKaptin, Soviatus and THE-BRIT119 like this.
  3. Afanasi Afanasi Subordinate

You are all kids to the Eldar.
    DaKaptin, Soviatus and THE-BRIT119 like this.
  4. Ill have you know i've been in service to the God-Emperor for 489 standard years. Your idle threats do nothing but hurt my nonexistan feelings! im telling the High lords of Terra on you!
    Soviatus and DeathToastPie like this.
  5. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

They say 489 years... Such children!

6. "And your all that one old guy whose still trying to convince people he isn't past his prime. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a crossword to finish"
  7. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

You still haven't mastered plasma technology. Do not insult us
    Soviatus and THE-BRIT119 like this.
  8. Crosswords are so 31st Millenium, its all about tic tac toe with heads of heretics now
    Soviatus, ARKO2-7 and DeathToastPie like this.

9. "That's it, I'm calling father."

*Grabs phone*

"Hello, father I......Yes I-.........Yes but..........No Service on the Golden Throne? I'll have you know that I......Well tell him to call me back."

"Your getting of lucky this time punk."
  10. The golden throne has been using Comcast for 10,000 years now, why hasnt it died yet?