Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Indeed.

Put Disney Wars in the trash where it belongs.

Unless you meant High Heresy
  2. I just wait for the moment when Rey starts to sing to the new palpatine why his ways are cruel, before going full mary-sue on him
  3. Rumor mill has it that's about what happens. Claim is the Mary Sue stomp was so excessive the audience laughed out loud.

Don't know if the actual claims are real, but the spirit of the claim sounds about right.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

my guess

Wallmart DartVader will finally realize that anger face is an evil woke side of the force user.
    Oh and his mom was a skywalker.
    Hence rise of the skywalker.
    the ol switcheroo you can see coming from 12 parsec's away
  5. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Imagine giving game of the year to a legit cash grab that was created in 2004 and ignoring actual vidya games
    [​IMG]
    The Eternal Crusade forums had more development and effort put into it than this lmao
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Thats because wow classic was actually set up to be a game and not a live service wallet farmer simulator.

But look around you.
    All every media or entertainment company does these days is take old shit from like back when we where kids and rehash it.
    So it was only a matter of time before that old shit starts winning awards again.

The best thing I saw in the last 5 years coming from Hollywood was a 55 million budget movie about some guy who thinks he's the joker from the batman mythos ...
    not this disney starwars sheit, or the failminator, or the new startrek or even any of the official marvel or DC movies with 300 milion budgets and stuff.
    Their all literal garbage.

Most games nowadays are also literal garbage with all the game play made to be as annoying as possible so they can sell you item store shit.. F that noise.

I used to play games to escape the real world and its mostly financial or time related problems .. not to basically have the same problems ingame as irl. ffs.
  7. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Dude it literally costs a minimum of £104 per year via an above average priced subscription, how is that not a live service money milker? you defended this on HVBF like a drone, it's literally the exact thing you claim it's not, the difference between classic and triple A cash grabs is Classic had less dev time than a basic cash cow since you are paying for a game that was made 15 years ago and was played free on private servers, which were closed down so it could be milked
    [​IMG]

This has nothing to do with Classic being nostalgia bait for boomers

Now if you will excuse me I'm going to eat up the nostalgia bait for millennial's(Gen Z) that is Halo Reach, which unlike WoW, isn't going to release a game from 2004 with mechanics/ability combo interactions removed and no new content added
    [​IMG]
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Name me one game where you can get your acc hacked at 4 am in the morning on a Saturday and e-mail the Customers support at 4 am in the morning on a Saturday to tell them some dude just accesed your acc and blocked you out with an authentication code only to get a reply with in 30 mins at around 4:30 am on a Saturday morning.
    And get all your gear, gold and other shit back 3.5 hrs later.

Thats part of why you payed 14 eu a month back than.

Or at least it used to be like that back in the day.

Wow classic was a game build to be played once you payed your monthly sub.
    Because live services, Lootboxes, season passes, DLC and ingame stores where not a thing back than.
    unlike games nowadays that are basically designed around those things with the grind and inconvenience and than chopped up into parts so they can sell you those parts as dlc and than fill up the item store with stuff to counter the build in inconvenience.

Oh and buy this skin for a measly 60 bucks MICRO transaction aswell if you wanna look cool . nvm actually having cool looking gear in the actual game.. cant have that when we have virtual baseball caps to sell for more money than a IRL one costs.

Oh and you might wanna check your self on the whole boomer thing..
    I am not from the boomer generation we are proud Thirteeners aka genX
    That boomer gen is my parents and I find it very doubtful that many boomers would be playing wow, even back than when classic was vanilla because most of that baby boom generation that was born between 1946 and 1964 cant even turn on a computer with out asking how to.
  9. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

You shouldn't have been hacked in the first place yet you praise them? also Warframe is a free to play game and I got similar customer support, if you pay monthly you should get refunded for an account breach tbh because that's an insult of a subscription

[​IMG]
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

My experience with war frame was that you needs item store gems to dubbel the amount of power cards or what ever that your war frame and weapons can carry.

Tbh i'd rather just pay a monthly sub than having to buy half my character's stats if you will from an item store.