Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Honestly they should just make a conversion of Planetside 2 at this point.

Forget about asymmetric balance, we have a way to make balanced teams. Instead of Marines and Xenos just use Imperial Guard, Renegade Guard and Genestealer Cults. That way you can both reuse assets and also have 3 fairly different armies.

Renegades could still get Marines, but Chaos Marines would basically be MAX Suits. They could also get Daemons to add more flavor. Lesser Daemons could be standard infantry if they wanted to make them more prevalent.
    Imperial Guard could get Assassins for their Elites, or maybe Deathwatch as that would justify having a ton of individual Marines from different chapters wandering around.
    Genestealer Cults could of course just get higher level Tyrannids for their bug bois.

It'd be so much simpler to make, easier to justify in the lore and still allow for a wide range of additions. I think part of what doomed this game was faction choice. It's cool they tried to do playable Xenos, but clearly they were too small of a studio trying to do too much.

Not to mention it'd have all but solved the Loyalist Fanboy ideas about how they should be able to 1 v 10 their opponents as a standard Marine. If they're basically playing as limited MAX loadouts then that's fine for the most part.
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

[​IMG]

Spiderman would be a better pick tbh
    [​IMG]
  3. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Don't defile the waifus!
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

NO WAI...
    Well they did ghost in the shell..
    So it won't be beyond them to do it this with mss flat butt here.

at least battle angel wasn't a complete disappointment.
  5. Ah yes. Samus can be portrayed as bored Valley Girl. I've always wanted to see what she'd be like if she were played by an empty-headed twat with no talent and the emotional range of a toddler.
    VeravolCeyrsilde likes this.
  6. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMzfwZH3WEo

I'm surprised this actually works when it really shouldn't, I copied this build with an arming sword and it works wonders, people just can't comprehend why I'm stabbing them

It's even more comedic when you realize the H key puts a marker over allies lmao
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Omg its Giraffe camo from ps2 all over again.
  8. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Epic gamer moment
    [​IMG]
  9. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

We need Gamer Gate 3.4 now more than ever!1!!11!!1
  10. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Sorry tranny gamers, you traded a mental illness for a mental illness, this is SO, SAD!