Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

I also have a hammer.

It said in some legends its said to have been a tool once, but now it's only a weapon of war and barbaric cruelty
    The_Dokta likes this.
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Thou not heard the legends of thy demon blade of Bexley? I saw it once, with my own eyes if you would believe... forged in dark places with evil intent by illegal means
    [​IMG]
    But the deed is done, without a loicence to protect it from righteous means, it is said the foul reaver was forever sealed by a Cycle Knight, saving London from great calamity for eons to come... these are dark times my friend, the resurgence of these WMD's today are a bad omen, the holy loicence of our liege is waning...
    dx144 and The_Dokta like this.
  3. Yes. An archaic device to be sure. Much like "Work" Boots, hammers have little place in today's society. It's[Insert Current Year], people need to realize that the only people who need hammers and nefarious "Steeley Toes" boots are white male terrorists victimizing hard working child refugees trading their emotional labor for welfare earnings.

I propose our dear People's Champion, the Khan of London, begin confiscation programs of these dangerous weapons immediately, elsewise our tranquil British Eurostate mayhaps find itself in danger.

[​IMG]
  4. Also, almost certainly not the right place, but I've been thinking...
    Abyssal Eye.jpg
    If Life battles Death, and Chaos battles Fate, and each spoke in the wheel of the Great Game both push and pull upon the next, then does not existence dictate an Eternity of War amongst the Stars?

Edit: My how heretically erroneous of me. Allow me to sanitize this for ye.
    Eye of the Abyss.jpg
  5. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY A MYTH! SOMETHING TOLD TO KEEP CHILDREN QUIET AT NIGHT!

Truly dark days are ahead.

I have some of these mythical work boots you speak of. Great tools and I believe they are lied about, they have saved my toes on many occasion.
    The_Dokta and Xi0 like this.
  6. You own a forbidden object! Heresy! Treason!
    [​IMG]
    dx144 likes this.
  7. Screenshot_20190209-101352.jpg
    Unironic trans/lesbo who plays T'au.
    VhVQqQB.jpg
  8. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Rokdakgut-rippa and The_Dokta like this.
  9. They said Italians were dumb but it looks like they discovered a way to LifeHack around the EU meme-ban.
    [​IMG]

Well played, Big Caesers , well played.