Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. DoomJester DoomJester Arkhona Vanguard

Always liked Ben Counter's books b/c of that reason, and actually of late been even more curious about the Alpha Legion, I got the whole they were subtle and mysterious and all that, but only recently found out about the kinda bipolar direction of them, in the actions of presumable Alpha-Omega, their marines in various circumstances, some harrow that believes it’s essentially like the Istvanist inquisitiors, and so on. Makes them a bit more dynamic. Kinda also want more with Cawl, have him end up as the Fabricator General and see where he steers the Mechanicus, for better or worse. It’s an interesting time for 40k...oh, and I’d love to see Mr. Necron king... not Imotek, not Trazyn, damn, the super over phaeron Lord, would love to see him rally the Necrons against the Nids, nothing like the undying fighting the unending eh.
  2. I started reading the Warded man yesterday and I gotta say its aight so far
  3. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

[​IMG]
    Comparing the shutdown to Detroit? it's like when the EU said Brexit would turn the UK into a third world country
  4. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Well it is becoming a third world country.

Just a few more "Refugees".
  5. Oi! Stop right there criminal scum! Where's yer comment loiscence?
    dx144 likes this.
  6. Whelp. Guess I'll just keep sitting here playing with my baals. Whole lot of Baal playing going on over here. You know, all my Baals. Ba'al Dagon, Ba'al Mot, Ba'al Nergal. They're just hanging out. Chillin.
  7. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Wait just a second, I have a butter knife!

Come near me and I'll gut you like a fish.
    The_Dokta likes this.
  8. [​IMG]
    Oi! Call the Queens' Guard! It's an emergency it is. We got ourselves an Assault Knife wielding madman on the loose! Bar the gates, begin Marshall Law. We're doomed, DOOOOOMED!
    dx144 likes this.