Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cliK7I4bB7g

Also, as a side note, isn't GeeDubs going to start upping their prices (again)? They've apparently pulled all their bundle packs.
    Also, the new Genestealers are dumb AF. I'm sorry, but that's 1 step too far.
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

You mean the new Genestealer cult stuff? At least a non Space Marines faction got new stuff I guess, nice change of pace, even though it's basically just more humans and imperial guard conversions...
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Took them long enough to do something with that army.
    It's been what ? 20 years ?
    And their still in b4 plastic sisters -_-
  4. They couldn't even do something cool with them, tho?
  5. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

I think it is confirmed that Gene-Stealers now rape women.

So that's something.
  6. Wow.
    That's dumb.
    GeeDubs: How can we make these things any less scary?
    Also GeeDubs: Oh, I know! Make them rapists!
    Oooo, such depth in maturity.

Inb4 it's true and it was implemented cuz one of the authors is a write-fag who writes about Bolter Bitches getting raped by Tyranids. Eugh.
  7. [​IMG]
    Maybe it wasn't about the Crusade, but the friends we made along the way.

Unironically though this game has a fucking history and all of the interesting bits of it that aren't fail bait are not the game itself and more centered around the people in the community. Toxic pricks and all.

This thread belongs in a fucking museum.
  8. Everything kind of died down after the ban wave, after that it was just bickering. The Bjorn, Data and zael threads with the typical nerf Eldar was just boring.
    I remember when the Nathan blamed us for the negative reviews, the "please give positive reviews threads were hilarious".

Good Job bE, HAIL NATHAN!

[​IMG]
  9. Theres been a few "extinction" events.
  10. The Galen/Bladerunner gang era was the peak "toxicity" I experienced.

a45e4149549886c13b0f6e0c2e6bf6a0.jpg