Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

2. [​IMG]

Edit: I thought this was about some hormone replacement shit they do, Nope nope nope neop nope nope nope nope I REGRET SEARCHING THAT WTF!!!!! NO NO NONOMOFNDKDNFKNFKSMXMKOQPQLQL

PicsArt_06-23-01.15.13.png
  3. [​IMG]

THIS WORLD IS FUCKED! FUCKED I TELL YOU, GOD IS DEAD, FUCKING DEAD HE DID NOT EVEN LEAVE HE JUST COMMITED SUICIDE AND LEFT US TO ROT! CALL ME WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT THIS SHIT IS A MENTAL ILLNESS TO UNDERGOE SUCH MUTILATION WILLINGLY! THEY ACTUALLY CHOP THIER SHIT OFF?!!!!! I DON'T LIKE THIS, MOMMY HELP ME, I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!
    WATCHING THE BRAZILIAN CARTEL SKIN SOME DUDE IS PEPPA PIG COMPARED TO THE HORROR MY ALREADY TAINTED SOUL HAS WITNESSED! I DID NOT KNOW THEY DID THIS SERIOUSLY?
  4. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

[​IMG]
    This isn't everybody ok? There are some people who are normal and actually worth living over. They just aren't in the open like these subhumans are. Don't let them win by killing yourself. Why should the normals end it all when it's these freaks that are starting everything?
  5. Look don't get me wrong I'm not anti-trans or whatever, but this? I just ignored them Tbh, I really wish I did not see this because it does bloody well change my view.

Sure do the hormone replacement and grow some tits and dress like a women all you like, hell some of them are fucking traps, but that neo vag shit is Haemonculus level flesh fuckery.

Fucking assholes using mental illness to promote an agenda for some self aggrandizement bullshit.

I'm going to the chippy and getting a pint, nah fuck the fish it's lobster and chips today.

FUCK EVERTHING!
  6. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

[​IMG]
    World is becoming more like a Slaaneshi daemon world by the day, the fall 2.0 is upon us as the world floods with degenerates who approach new extremes.
  7. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member