Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

[​IMG]

Is it time to return to the ways of old?
    Rokdakgut-rippa and dx144 like this.
  2. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Know what I never get is why BF1 at the end of an operation it gives a little speech about how it effected the first world war, but in the ending of one of the French DLC operations it mentions that if the Germans mimicked the French attack that favoured the attackers the Germans might have been able to attack Paris.

Which is retarded because you know the Germans didn't have more thank ten tanks.

And those were created as a prototype just because.

German and to be honest of of the world's response to the first appearance of Tanks was, "Well that sucked."

Because half of the first British Tanks broke down before they made it to the battlefield.

Then a half of those that made it got stuck.

Then the last quarter just couldn't make a push.

British high command wanted to scrap them.

It was only through perseverance they were kept.

And like only one German Commander actually prepared his troops against possible future tank attacks.
  3. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

VeravolCeyrsilde likes this.
  4. Can I get a rez? just laughed myself to death!
  5. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

6. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Playing as dwarfs lately

Khemri as expected from being the newest race is OP af. Strength power 1 currently play it safe and be friends with him.

Finally managed to get dragonhelm mines from the greenskin filth. Who while still have a lot of land are slowly on the decline.

Have defensive alliance with this cute little brettonian dukedom. "Knights of origo" I think it's called. Fighting the forces of nagash so I bolster them up finacially.

Khemri fucking declares war on them. This teeny tiny little dukedom killing it's enemies (vampire factions and servants of nagash). Settra is a fucking asshole. Worse Im now tied into it so Im building garrisons as fast as I can before he innevitably shows up on my door.

By the time Im done with him, the only thing "imperishable" about him will be the zip-lock baggy I put his ashes in.
  7. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

The Imperishable is just as perishable as the rest.

Slap him.

The lower units are really shit.

Like Skeleton Spearmen and warriors are literally meat shields.

Tomb Guard can actually fight so be careful of them.

Warsphinxes are shit.

Necroshinxes are good against large and pretty shit against strong morale infantry.

Tomb Scoprions will fuck your day up for any infantry.

Ushabti I rarely used, I found them to be pretty shit for my strategy of either making a wall to tire them out or just spam tomb scorpions, necrosphinxes and have a Necrotect to buff them.

Most of their cavalry is pretty shit.

Except Necropolis Knights they are pretty cool since they're monstrous cavalry.

If you face Followers of Nagash you might end up getting some shitty vampire units in there, Ghouls, Hex Wraiths and Bats and I think Zombies. Personally I just didn't use shit Vampire units and stuck with Tomb Scoprions and Necrosphinxes.

Best way I found to beat Tomb Kings was play battlefield assassin with some units, find their leader and big units. Kill them and the rest of their army folds pretty quickly.

Oh and I'm gonna assume Settera is leveled up so he'll be on a Warsphinx, if you come into contact with Arkhan the Black he'll be on a horse at most. Queen Khalida is on a Necropolis Knight.

But those Knights are literally next to Khemri and Followers of Nagash.
  8. Loth?
    Pretty similar to Lolth...
    ... I got my eyes on you, drow >.>