Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

[​IMG]

You cannot kill that which has no life.
  2. Ha. Only if you're not Chaosing hard enough, for upon stranger tides even death may die.
  3. Dude, he was obv the one playing TK.
  4. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

unarmed and unarmored or not. They're still a "primarch" and therefore have the reflexes required to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY from the moving blade that's going to kill them. It's not like it was a sneak attack where they couldn't see it.

but no. They're CONFUSED and were TALKING so therefore they are completely immobile and stupid.

Maybe that explains it all. Primarchs can only be killed when you interrupt thier monologues and/or confuse them.

Kinda explains Curze

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely pu-"

*BLAM*

"Wow that guy talks a lot."
  5. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

>Me even considering playing Tomb Kings
    [​IMG]
    Vampire Count supremacy my dudes
    VeravolCeyrsilde and Rivindesh like this.
  6. At this point the Gods had chosen Abbadon. He was already rumored to be clone Horus himself, and his raw determination is a legitimate factor in the warp, Abbadon is a warp fueled beast in Terminator with a Power Claw encrusted with the blood of Sangiunious and the Emperor. It even notes in the story how the claw pulses with power.

And besides. A clone primarch being possibly marginanally inferior than tbe original still leaves you with something almost equivelent to a Primarch.
  7. Oh, sorry, by the gif you posted I had assumed you played the only undead faction that mattered.
    My bad. Didn't realise you to be a pleb.
  8. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Huh almost like he was facing another Primarch... Huh....

And not like Fulgrim is one was the fastest Primarchs... Nope not like he's one of the best swordsmen of the Primarchs...

Wait...

Have you read Talon of Horus of how Abaddon killed Horus? Because it wasn't a drawn out fight, the moment Horus saw Abaddon he was stunned and confused by it giving him the opening to kill.

And Curze let himself die but whatever.

Keep not reading the books and keep spreading you stupidity.
  9. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher