Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. It's also garbo
    "Stance" isn't really a JoJo thing, instead people say "pose".
    But yeah, Stands are the big dumb things that fight for the main characters. Kinda like a rip-off Beyblade, all sparkly and shit.
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

[​IMG]
    I agree, a very very complex story imo, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the subtle references and potential memes
    • Part 1, kill your step brother
    • part 2 kill three gay Mayan demi gods named after bands with help from the Nazi's
    • part 3, kill your great granddads step brother again who is in Egypt
    • part 4, stop David Bowie from bombing women
    • part 5, great granddads step brothers son wants to be a gangStar and stop the drug trade
    • part 6, great granddads step brothers gay black christian priest boyfriend want's to restart the world
    • Part 7, paraplegic cowboy is fighting dinosaurs in a race across America with his fingernail rifle and shoot himself, afterwards Jesus tells him to assassinate the president who want's to make America forever great by using Jesus's corpse as a super weapon
    • Part 8, amnesia boy ends up in Japanese fresh prince of bel air, gets adopted, gets attacked by rocks
  3. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

4. (((Bioware)))
  5. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

[​IMG]
    Looks like Anthem is going to flop big time.
    VeravolCeyrsilde likes this.
  6. That was a given since day 1.
  7. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

I need to learn how to say people sorry but no...

Sunday and I'm going to load up an arctic...

Fuck my life.
  8. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

IT DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING COME OUT YET!
  9. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

It will and then it'll be just like Andromeda...
    Xanxas likes this.
  10. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member