Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Belarius Cawl gave me a full ride schoalarship. Something about "increasing diversity on campus" I don't know what that means.....but hey! free gibs.

What do you mean "my breed or Eldar"? You realise that craftworlds are a cultural thing, not a biological thing right?

and *pfft* Capturing howling banshees "for scietific research"? Who do you think you're kidding? We both know that even primarchs appreciate the superior Aeldari vagina and that you are tired of being with chicks that also has dicks.

"Research" My ass.
    She is CLEARLY breathing. Therfore she is a thot.
  2. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Sounds amusing.

I approve.
  3. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

4. Cawl you say?
    Excellent. This affront is something my agents can use to bury him.
    *notes Cawl's treachery*
    Your species has been isolated in different ship communities for thousands of years. Plenty of time for genetic signifiers to emerge even despite the long lifespans and rampant homosexuality that impairs Eldar breeding. We must discover if this in inherent to the Siam Han breed of Eldar.

And yes, research. I don't know whay degenerative clubs you frequent mister, but here on the Cronos it means exactly what it's supposed to; vaguely scientific exploratory torture. I chose Banshees because I am aware that the squad of that one Exarch you like has been sent off on a secret mission. Two birds, one torture chamber as they say.

I prefer Wyches myself anyways.
    Kinda reminds me of what I thought would be an amusing crossfiction. Talion the Necromancer awakens in the "Bright Universe" with his Chosen Orcs.
    DaKaptin and Xanxas like this.
  5. You said Deus Vult
    [​IMG]
    You did not specify which Deus.
    DaKaptin likes this.
  6. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

Tide pods. Cleaning up those who should have been stains.
    Xanxas likes this.
  7. Yes, that.
  8. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate