Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Heed this as a warning Chaos scum, these so called gods you worship want nothing more than your soul after you have done his Dirty Work. There will be no death for you, only emptiness in the Immaterium. You are but their slave.
    Soviatus likes this.

2. I have no use in exchanging words with a pitiful Greenskin, your death shall be a slow one too.
    Soviatus likes this.
  3. Yeah, yeah. I haz eard that befor... And i'z still alive, DOEZ that say som ting to ye'z?
    Soviatus and KroozaNob like this.
  4. Yes, either you've been hiding behind your men using them as Meat shields or you've been at the back hounding them on to kill innocent beings for you. Either way, you are a coward and will die on the battlefield like the rest of the Heretics and Aliens who dare oppose the Emperor.
    Soviatus likes this.
  5. Dunther Dunther Subordinate

Look Brethren we shall have a new recruit soon
    Soviatus likes this.
  6. YEAH? Comes from a pesky 'umie that can't even fight witout armor... Both you and you's emp is Zpezky GRITZ
  7. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

Defeat was due to eliphas treachery which i am taking care of inside of the warp, but all was not in vain as the blood ravens have all been tainted to serve the chaos gods.

You will die and that will be the end of you, but i shall be reborn once more!
    Soviatus likes this.
  8. If yer so brave, why don't ye come ere and prove it? My claw is itchy HEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHA
    Soviatus likes this.
  9. DizzyKD Member

Wasn't aware that this was the RP forum.
    Soviatus and Wyzilla like this.
  10. If I recall, the chaos taint has been cleared since the death of the Heretic Kyras. It matter not Araghast, I will have your head under my boot soon enough.
    Soviatus likes this.