Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Weeboo? One of those fuckers.

Whatever...
    PorOborosCain likes this.
  2. The greatest good is dead tau
  3. Kaptin Digganob DaKaptin Well-Known Member

4. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

So just finished Fallen Angels and neither the Lion nor Luther is really that likable.

The Lion is just trying to become the future Warmaster because that is tots what needs to be done when the Imperium is going to shit. Seriously fucked up in that regard...

Luther is all about wanting to try and bind Daemons because that'll end well. Always does.

Can't wait to see how wonderful they are in Angels of Caliban... What fucks ups await...

You know Eldar are pretty good at being retarded. Dark Angels are trying to match the Panzies... I didn't think it was a challenge...
  5. I thought it best to get it out of the way early. How've things been here otherwise?
    Now those sound like fighting words... with railguns. Lots and lots of railguns.

View: https://youtu.be/8B8ZlLT9ZH0
  6. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Not much has really happened.

Someone tried to make us nicer or something and furries or something. Honestly wasn't paying much attention.

Caentyr got banned from a Reddit thread for a single post asking about when is International Man's Day or something...

Then not much else...
    Caentyr likes this.
  7. Tau made me quit TT fuck you whore cunt
  8. I'll take care of this.
    [​IMG]
  9. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

10. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member