Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

Why da fawkz would I want a game set on a Ice death world with Pointy Earz and Humies dat ain't Diggas?
    Maybe it could be like Valhalla where it was a regular planet but was knocked off its axis and froze. Maybe cuased by a crashed Craftworld? They gotta adapt to the new ice death world or lose what's left of their people. Once they make a heaven, they make ranger parties to gather as much of the broken craft in the hopes of repairing enough to save the Infinity Circuit.
    What others could be on the planet? Maybe Tyranids? That would make the planet dangerous, an ancient hive ship sensing the Eldar's presence and wanting to use them to get off the planet. Or eat. They'd need vehicles to get around. A theme of Gorkamorka was Mad Max. What theme would this one have? Lost Planet?
    [​IMG]
    PorOborosCain likes this.
  2. Loadza Dakka Skull_Splitta Well-Known Member

You lost me there.
  3. [​IMG]
    what i've done so far
    dx144 likes this.
  4. I think I have found the worst thing in Warhammer...

[​IMG]
  5. what is that
  6. It's a face eater from Catachan. It hangs on trees, and drops when it sees prey, attaching itself to the preys head, and eating it. It then drops eggs into the prey, which hatch into maggots a few hours later, that eat the rest of the prey.

Also found in Necromunda, in the underhives, because some genius imported them to take care of vermin problems.
  7. so it's living slime
    mixed with a drop bear
  8. It's the ultimate fusion of a paper towel and a Koala....if it were real, you'd find it in Straya,
    dx144 and Calistian_Zathos like this.
  9. Catachan is Straya confirmed?
  10. Ohh m8 no doubt, I routinely run into Brown snakes. More dangerous cuntry then all of Catachan.