Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Maybe there husband showed her and told her how to put it on one day just to tell them about there time in the military or possibly trying to seduce them or role play when they conceived shawn?

"Alright so this is how you put the power armor on and then they give you these rifles. Now when you act like this and bring out the hammer I want you to call me a dirty commi. The safe word is America"

Best guess I can give with her.
    marculario and Calistian_Zathos like this.
  2. Err, the Hunting rifle was never a .22, a .22 is a pitiful caliber of weapon(it's a pea shooter). Think it was a .32 in Fallout 3 and a .308 in New Vegas and it's still a .308 in 4, not sure what you're playing.

You're also not seeming to be understanding me, a Pipe Rifle is obviously exactly what the name indicates, a Rifle made out of a pipe. Of course it's prevalent, it's would be easy as shit to manufacture. It's a zip gun, pure and simple, people can make guns out of scratch parts, that's why it looks like its made out of a pipe and some random shit, because that's how you make a zip gun. It's not some lost technology, unless you're talking abot the technology of the American Prison System.

Other stuff, eh, preferences. Remodeling stuff isn't inherently bad, I mean what they with Power Armor was definitely a plus. I'm not terribly concerned about stuff like the Assault Rifle being totally different.

But yeah, I don't like that choices are as simple as you choose which faction to follow and that dictates how you complete a questline.
  3. Heart Brighteyes Well-Known Member

I have been praying to sigmar alot lately -3-
    marculario and Vulpas like this.
  4. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Has it aided you in your battles young heart?

[​IMG]

This is true.
  5. Heart Brighteyes Well-Known Member

Not really. I am wood elves so it is shameful.
  6. Gromnig Segersgia Subordinate

We truly live in the future.

How long will it take till' someone makes a Servo-skull at this stage?
    DaKaptin likes this.
  7. Archaeon is best
    I still wonder why Canadians club seals...
  8. Marculario marculario Nickname Change

DaKaptin and Grall_Stonefist like this.
  9. Marculario marculario Nickname Change