Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

Sort of like what I'm going through right now, but not really.

I want to kill Lorgar because he sabotaged the path he put us on. He killed the most faithful of our legion, the people that embodied what Mankind was destined to become.

Like the Gal Vorbak. The perfect symbiosis of Mortal and Daemonic.

Speaking of Mortal/Daemonic fusion, I should probably go into hiding to avoid Lorgar when he eventually wakes up.

Long story short, my Warband and I are half-daemons.
  2. That's not really.. better.

However, it matches prior behaviors.
  3. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

HE SENT THE FAITHFUL AND CHOSEN TO DIE!!! HE IS NO BETTER THAN THAT WRETCH, EREBUS!!!

THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME: THEY START OUT LOOKING FAITHFUL AND RIGHTEOUS THROUGH STARTING THE HORUS HERESY AND GENERALLY BEING BADASS, AND THEN THEY STAB US IN THE BACK!!!
  4. calm yo titties
    dx144 likes this.
  5. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

How would you react if you realized that Gork and Mork were plotting to have the entire Ork species enslaved by the Tau?
    PorOborosCain likes this.
  6. You really don't pay much attention to the novels, do you?

He sent those too consumed with revenge to think analytically about the situation on a suicide mission because they were a liability. When they survived with an acceptable degree of success, he saw it as divine intervention and ceased his attempted purge of our weak links.

This was probably a mistake.
  7. would be strange since gork and mork never really plan anything other than the best way to punch eachother
    PorOborosCain likes this.
  8. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

How would you react if if you realized the dark eldar are plotting to have you enslaved?
  9. Though he made no attempt on saving them and they died on Calth.
  10. Dey wuldnt

Dem blue skinz ar da most Un-Orky fings in da Galaxy

Dey'd probab'lee send us ta eat dem, or sumfing

Wich I haz no problemz doin'