Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. GameBoss Whisper33 Well-Known Member

He knows best for us.
    Lion_El_Jonson likes this.
  2. Ah, which is why half his forces turned against him and his system of government devolved into the most brutal and oppressive regime ever invented. Oh and that little bit about being wrong about chaos. Clearly he know best for everyone;)
  3. your that guy that always gets mad for double posting right?

oops
    Aka likes this.
  4. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

I looked up whoever Narek was, but the only thing I found was a Lexicanum page, written in russian.

Did he realize the sins of our Father? Someone enlighten me on who he is.
  5. Dude, you really should start reading the actual books.

Narek was a loyal (kinda) word bearer who realized the legion had taken the wrong path. The rest is for you to find out by yourself.
  6. im gonna spoil a little more Narek never liked the path that Lorgar threw them on, and after surviving several sucide missions and then backwater missions Narek realised how dark the path the word bearers had taken, how far most of them had grown from their previus self, and then he swore to kill Lorgar and restore the Legions honer and way
    PorOborosCain and Lion_El_Jonson like this.
  7. I think he would have destroyed them eventually, once he didn't need to rely on them somehow.
  8. why spoil it...
  9. What a fool. Lorgar's only real sin was being too much like his father and seeking a singular path through a sea of infinite possibilities.
    PorOborosCain likes this.