Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. yea, he sent all those crazy religious mother fuckers to die.
    Whisper33 and Lion_El_Jonson like this.
  2. My favorite 40k series! Not enough Tau imo, but the Water caste ambassador has been a source of inspiration for me writing as such. Smooth operator that one.
    DaKaptin and Whisper33 like this.
  3. Yeah, but fuck the emperor. Why would he tell the Emperor when the Emperor murders everyone that worships anything?
    dx144 likes this.
  4. Not everyone was killed. Just those foolish enough to stay within the bombing zones... I.e. Every city on the planet.

The rest were taken in by the WBs.
  5. GameBoss Whisper33 Well-Known Member

Because he is the one true god.
    [​IMG]
    Vulpas and Lion_El_Jonson like this.
  6. PRAISE THE EMPEROR MAY HE LIVE FOR ETERNITY!
    Whisper33 likes this.
  7. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

Lorgar..........my Father, who we saw as the most faithful and devoted to Chaos, sent the greatest and most glorious of our Legion to die....... it.......it's HIS fault we are merely a shadow of what we once were. He....... he purged the most important part of the Legion, the most faithful.

He.... he betrayed me. He betrayed all of his sons. He betrayed us all.

*A psychic roar of rage, grief and hatred echoes throughout the Warp, the sound of Azunar crying out in the agony of this revelation. The Chaos Gods stop playing chess for a moment.*

Khorne: Dafuq was that?

Tzeentch: Checkmate!

Khorne: Dammit, I got distracted!

*back to realspace*

Lorgar betrayed me. He betrayed his entire Legion.

Lorgar will die. I swear it.

I swear to Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Malal and every fucking God in every fucking Heaven that I will kill that traitorous, selfish and just-plain fucking stupid primarch!!!!!

*Storms off, filled with rage*
    DaKaptin, PorOborosCain and Whisper33 like this.
  8. I think the reason there isn't much Tau stuff like that is because they don't really make a big splash compared to the other factions in 40K. Not saying that they deserve that kind of treatment.
    PorOborosCain likes this.
  9. image.jpg
    Whisper33 likes this.
  10. And now your like Narek.
    PorOborosCain likes this.