Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Back this shit up. You STOLE my LINE> HAVE YOU EVEN READ KNOW NO FEAR?
    Whisper33 likes this.
  2. Come on.....use my idea. You were a slave brought from Terra to Sicarus where you spent many tortuous years trying to become worthy in the eyes of your masters. Sounds neat.
  3. GameBoss Whisper33 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Just finish reading this, I liked it. This also made me make that thread about why we humans hate xenos.
    PorOborosCain and Lion_El_Jonson like this.
  4. Lorger knew that Calth was a suicide mission, thats why lorger dident even try to send any rescue mission to Calth, the main flaw of the word bearers where they where too loyal, they never questioned Lorger, so where others did the Isvan IV massercre to purge their legions Lorgar used Calth.
  5. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

............ what do you mean, the part he didn't want? I thought the most faithful and fanatical of the Word Bearers were destroyed in the Battle by Erebus' treachery.
  6. GameBoss Whisper33 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    You seem to be out numbered.
    Lion_El_Jonson likes this.
  7. yes he used the most fanatical idiots that he wanted dead because they dident fit within his legion, they couldent think for themselves so he handpicked them to die at calth
  8. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

Lorgar killed off those who were the most faithful? Those who would give their lives for Chaos? Like the Gal Vorbak?

The Underworld war wasn't Erebus' fault? It was Lorgar's?

Is that what your saying, or am I misunderstanding?
  9. Lorgar SENT everyone like you to die!
  10. He dident want the Underworld war he wanted no life on Calth, but he dident care for it. dont you think its funny that he never even tried to save or reinforce the great number of troops on Calth?
    As said Lorgar used Calth to purge his legion.
    Lion_El_Jonson likes this.