Background Image

So This Is Where The Heretics Reside?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Tiberius-Publicus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. This place is ridden with Blasphemy! I would request an immediate Exterminatus of this foul place if I could! Be warned scum, noone can escape the might of the Emperor for long, you will meet your death soon.

Edit: This a Pony free thread, if you'd like to create a thread for Ponies then please do so.
    Elector, KharnVarus, Vulpas and 67 others like this.
  2. Policenaut Policenaut Forum Beta Tester

yo check this out

[​IMG]
    Elector, KharnVarus, Henji and 119 others like this.
  3. Alright you made me laugh :)
    ehem, back into character: You dare make fun of the Emperor in that manner? I will have your head for this!
  4. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

Blasphemy in one mans opinions or freedom for the other, we may die to always return but we die for what we picked to serve, your a slave to a man that is just bones on a throne, and yet you sacrifice 1,000 psychers to maintain his essence every day.

My child you do not know it yet, you are blind to the truth, you are already serving Khorne far better then any of us in the midst of chaos can ever do.
  5. The Necromancer Well-Known Member

6. ahh Araghast, I have heard of you. I'v also heard that you fell victim to a Blood Ravens strike force in sub-sector Aurelia. Tell me, how does defeat taste, cause I have yet to die to one of your kind, heretic.
  7. Thoray New Member

Your corpse king scares me no more than your idle threats. Be gone with you, and for your sake pray we do not meet upon the battlefield.
  8. Afanasi Afanasi Subordinate

The mocker your kind shares is primitive but an enjoyable show.
  9. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, son of Dorn!
  10. Dunther Dunther Subordinate

Welcome Heretic Tiberius