Background Image

So The Reason For Not Allowing Us To Vote For The Black Templars...

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Rasako, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seth Seth Arkhona Vanguard

Ah yes the all argument. Wrong.
    Dont be obnoxious please.
    They were on the Grand Crusade before the heresy, now they are barely holding the Empire defending it from predations from traitors xenos and heretics. Few Chapter BT forefront among them continue to push the fight towards the enemies of mankind as the Emperor intended. Their eternal Crusade.
    The ALL argument falls short, when some are guarding the eye of terror, others, covering up their little secrets and another ones are managing their small empire.
  2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

All space marine are in a constant and initerrupted battle against the enemies of the imperium. Black templar aren't special snowflakes.

Vintage likes this.
  3. Seth Seth Arkhona Vanguard

You know who said that? Sigismund.
    You know who Sigismund is? The First High Marshall of the Black Templars. Thanks for proving my point.
    Never claimed they were special snowflakes and that not my point.
    My point is to explain why people associated this game with BT
    Eternal Crusaders= BT
    Unforgiven=DA
    Praetorians of Terra=IF
    As i said its part of their lore. Its their core theme! If you can understand that, no use to me to keep explaining it.
  4. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

that prove my point: all space marine chapter are fighting to keep intact the imperium to preserve what they have build no matter the name they all still crusader eternally, the crusade have no end, when a space marine fight to preserve a imperial planet still fight the great crusade.
    Even sigismund agree with me.
  5. Seth Seth Arkhona Vanguard

Read post above.
    What is the Black Templar theme?
    Cant go simpler than this.
    The Great Crusade is long gone.
    Ended up with Horus betrayal.
    Now they might be on a crusade to defend whats left. But read the text below:
    "Seeing the strife that beset the Legiones Astartes during the days of the Second Founding, he determined that a gesture of supreme faith was needed. As High Marshal of the Black Templars, Sigismund swore a mighty oath that upon leaving Terra, he would prove his loyalty, never resting in the prosecution of his duties against the enemies of the Emperor. It is an oath that every subsequent High Marshal has renewed, and so the greatest and longest Space Marine Crusade in Imperial history was begun, a Crusade that has continued unbroken for ten thousand Terran years."
    Im not here saying the other chapters dont crusade, im saying that eternal crusade is the core theme of the Templars! Thats why so many BT fans assumed BT would be in game. Due to the name. For fans of other chapters that might be hard to grasp it seems.
  6. Krakza Krakza Well-Known Member

I can understand the assumption, just not the ensuing 50+ page bawww thread.

In the end, all Space Marines are trash anyway, so who cares :cool:
    Seth likes this.
  7. OMG enough with this "It's called Eternal Crusade so the BT should be in" thing.
    Let's start gathering signatures to rename the damn game so that this whole farce can fianlly end. Seriously.
    Phelan_Stonewolf and Krakza like this.
  8. Well eternal crusade makes the some of the black templar fans salty.

Then I guess we rename it to Wolf crusade and make some of the space wolf fans salty?

Or blood crusade and make the blood angels (And maybe some khorne bezerkers) salty?

Oh I know, rename it to the Greater Crusade of Good and make all the tau salty.

Eh, some of the black templar fans will be salty, it can't be helped (No offense seth). We just need to roll with what we have.
  9. Vote "Generic Warhammer 40k Videogame" for the game's new name.

P.S: The BT still won't be in its launch :rolleyes:
    Vintage likes this.
  10. Krakza Krakza Well-Known Member

Eternal Slaanesh: EE (Explicit Edition)
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Vintage likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.