Background Image

So Nathan Left, how does that Make you Feel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkGraven, Oct 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kjall Kjall Active Member

Atsidas likes this.
  2. I totally agree, it all comes down to expectation management, which mr. Oveur did not practice at all. Emphasizing the risks of his plans, under promising and over delivering, and giving us the possible outcomes for the game would have gone a lot farther then promising content that never appears.
  3. ARCH-TRAITOR BEANADDON BIG-DONGUS Steam Early Access

I was pretty happy playing Old School Runescape

Less so now
  4. Nathan the Defiler has come for Runescape now! None shall survive!!!!
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

He's gonna "rune" that game.
  6. Oh wow your still here! To be honest im glad. If I dont see you here thats when I know its over. That being said some forum user was mentioning that the server contract for EC ends in 2020. Is this true? If so what a waste but hey thats just life.
    OwariDragon likes this.
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Well if they gots the money they can always extend that server thing.

And thats whats got a lot of people worried. because they spend allot of time making things that don't really motivate people to spend money on the game.

Altho the latest patch is going in the right direction.
    I dono if that's because Nathan is gone or not but they gave us 3 out of 4 things the majority wants to see.

New map, New cosmetics and Balance changes..

the 4th would be bug fixes.

If they keep that up and forget about the game modes and such they might have a game post 2020
    JojoKasei and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  8. But I don't not want new scratch made maps because they look like a kid played with lego and got bored halfway through....
    Or are ridiculously unbalanced......
    Or are just no fun........

What I'd like to see is the cut up or variant maps they said they'd do. So far we got one.
    How much effort is it to take the outside of a fortress and make into into a map on its own??
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

that qualifies as a new map for me .
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. "I don't want new scratch made maps"
    Not
    'I don't want any new maps'
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.