Background Image

So Nathan Left, how does that Make you Feel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkGraven, Oct 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

hmmm that console description needs some work.
    This will do.
  2. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

upload_2018-11-1_12-10-5.png

XD
  3. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

4. Velenor Subordinate

I understand he fed us the stories he did. The project was in trouble, likely dying and he knew it. Or rather he would've been a fool if he didn't.
    He had to believe, or pretend to believe the game was going to make it. No-one responsible for a project can just throw up their hands and give up and expect to get hired by anyone in the future.

I feel lied to, but I also understand why he would try to keep leading us on. That said, seeing him leave without as much as a word of a goodbye made me lose a lot of respect for him. I know this community can be snarky, sarcastic or downright mean and hostile. But the community also have a very kind side to it. Just look at the amount of work people prepared to work on workshop content put out.

I understand the game is dead in the water and I understand he might be looking for better vistas. But he could've said something first.
    Cyborg_Dragon and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  5. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

I just hope I never have the misfortune to encounter the cunt in any form ever again when following the development of a game. Or development of anything really.

0BD42FBC-13A7-4B73-B06F-A8F54ADB3E7B.gif
  6. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

But a "okay, we are in a tight spot right now, but we can make it if you stick to this game and we work hard" would have been more honest than "everything will be great" and would still have been positive.
  7. I'm a bigger fan of "don't hype us with 'because we are dead we can do whatever we want' and then cut and run". Nathan had a lot of groundswell after that. Even his biggest detractors were like "okay lets wait and see". Then either he underdelivered or his delivery is this stuff that's coming out now and it is just his posthumously.

Either way, there are still a lot of people who just need a good reason to come back, and the changes happening lately look to be trending to the right direction.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

hyping only works when the hype is something that's believable.

Instead of hyping us for vehicle customisation, hex domination on a world map & wrath lords he should have hyped us about bug fixes. better ork vehicle physics, and balance changes.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.