Background Image

so many trolls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Konok0, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Perturabo Tatata Active Member

and it not forbidden to teamkill own allies from game to game?
  2. If you have someone whos team killing you should take screenshots and report the player. Posting there name here is the same as calling someone out and that is a forum no no.
  3. Votekick needs a workover. Initiating a votekick should result with every player on the team having to make a choice (kick/don't kick), and once you're kicked you should be prevented from rejoining the game.

The mechanic of everyone having to go to the scoreboard is just fucked up. It's fine to initiate a vote, but that's it.
    JojoKasei, Ivrain and Schwifty like this.
  4. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Doesn't TF2 have a system for kicking involving F-key presses? Like, someone initiated a kick and then others press like F2 to kick or F3 to pass? I don't remember how it works, been 4eva since I played some TF2
  5. Many other games use the same or a similar system. Why can't we have nice things as well? :(
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Don't we have the same kinda system ?
    I'm pretty sure i've seen a vote kick or something like that during a match before....
  7. If we have, I have no idea how to use/activate it. I just know the go to scoreboard, press E, click player, click votekick which everyone has to do on his own.
  8. Nibs Nibs Member

Behavior vote kicked all the devs...
  9. Perturabo Tatata Active Member

I know your report system, noone is looking there. When moderator say about report, it looks just as " shut up!". For real. Some players are already reported about Green Ass and nothing has been done to him, as i know.
    What is gif isnt a proof of teamkill?
    20180603175232_1.jpg
    another proof. Mass teamkill + destroying of truck.
  10. Eh no, it would interrupt gameplay too much