Background Image

So it begins.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darthy, Apr 28, 2017.

1. TheBloodyNine BrotherAsmodai Steam Early Access

definitely grav pistols
  2. MrBanditFP BanditFleshpound Steam Early Access

There are some things but i will keep silent until they will get a campaign.
  3. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

4. Should've saved that one for the Eldar campaign, that's where the screaming will start.
    DerelictHeretic and Brujah like this.
  5. MrBanditFP BanditFleshpound Steam Early Access

I have something better for it.
    Eldar memes with dubstep gun saying "The new weapon to surpass LSM waaaaghs!"
  6. [​IMG]
  7. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

My bad. I haven't been around for awhile so those shitstains have been getting out of hand.

Everyone knows Chaos doesn't really win, anyways. They just sorta set a few things on fire, get pushed back by whoever they've managed to piss off this Crusade, head back into the Warp, and claim 'We did it!' while trying to figure out where their arms went.
  8. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

How's Cadia doing?

P.S.
    End Times beg to differ.
  9. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

Cadia got stuck with a shitty parking ticket and it took more then ten attempts for Abaddon to finally get his act together. Even then, Chaos spilled their fucking spaghetti so hard that the planet broke before the actual Guardsman they were fighting against did. Way to go.

And if you're going to come at me with End Times, I'm gonna have to ask you to step away from your computer and take an introspective look at yourself.
  10. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

You're right, I'm sorry. Too soon.