Background Image

So I'm Writing The State Of The Crusade, But There Might Be More, Now With (more) Links

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, May 1, 2015.

?

SAPLIESES?

1. Yes please, although your grasp of the English language is lacking, sir.

2. BLING SAPLIESES

3. I thought you were the Emperor?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

Yes, the SOTC of "The road to the open world" or "The new world order" or "How Nathan ruined my dreams" is in the making but it will take a while. You know we have a lot of questions unanswered and we lack a lot of hard data to take decisions on which direction and what the balance between openness of the world, the scale of battles and the size of the regions will be. And we'll have good pictures to remove ambiguity. Maybe even animated gifs.

This is also our vision for the next 2 years, what we believe we can achieve and how we can evolve. Speculating further is pretty useless as we don't know how we'll end up playing the game, how the territorial control ends up being etc. and how we all (including you) feel after playing it, it should evolve. We will however continue evolving past the 2 years, whether that be even larger battles, larger territory, more pve or pvp scale and game modes and toilets.

Until then, you also have 69 pages of every single possible opinion on how it all should be, and my replies sprinkled in between those 69 pages. That's why I stickied it, so it stays on the front page and people can go through it, instead of disappearing into the void of page 2 and 3. That doesn't mean you can't discuss individual subjects of this in a civilized manner but don't expect me to come riding in to answer, nor lock it. Just keep it civilized and on topic. And by on topic, keep it to something simpler than trying to solve world hunger while also wonder about all aspects of our world building. It just doesn't fit into one thread.

But! There are some interviews coming out where I've had the opportunity to speculate on our vision so you will get a sneak peak there into how we think and what we're thinking. They'll undoubtedly get pasted in this thread but we always put links to interview in our media section, so please check them out.

So, what might be more? I've said the next SOTC would be "Nathan, the destroyer of worlds" but we might have one or two SAPLISE SOTC in between which you might enjoy. Well, I know you will enjoy, I'm confident about it. CONFIDENT I TELL YOU.

That's it for now with this batch of morning tea.

The Warmaster Protects.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/...0-Eternal-Crusade-Mountains-or-Molehills.html

http://www.tentonhammer.com/intervi...-nathan-richardson-megaservers-and-open-world

http://www.mmogames.com/gamearticle...ior-producer-warhammer-40000-eternal-crusade/

Added 5/15
    http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/05/warhammer-40000-eternal-crusade-developer-interview.html
    Kaelin, Psyctooth, Vaanes and 21 others like this.
  2. Batpimp Batpimp Moderator

what is SAPLIESES?
    Mhorge, Cupcakeunleashed and Dave-HTE like this.
  3. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Dunno but I feel like I need one.
  4. Falwell Falwell Preacher

That kinda nWo is perfectly OK.
  5. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

Yes please. I love these things.

[​IMG]
    Xeltan likes this.
  6. Sergoros Sergoros Preacher

*I have no Idea what are your talking about. (1 vote)

We need this option.
    Psychopski and Galen like this.
  7. Vinakis Vinakis Master

I find this poll strange and confusing....
    I'll have everything on the menu.

[​IMG]
    XRuinX, Psyctooth, Psychopski and 7 others like this.
  8. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

What is this? I don't even...
  9. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

i'm guessing:
    [​IMG]
  10. Sergoros Sergoros Preacher

U mean, u actually understand what he is talking about? Please explain.
    Mixz and Rokdakgut-rippa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.